Muskrat Love by Captain and Tenniell

Best Answer

i'll need to youtube this one...don't know how it goes.

Best Answer

the worst, and what was up with that odd "creature" noise sound in that song ick.

Best Answer

brace yourself, it's awful

Best Answer

zzzzzzz.....snore...lol :-)...it's awful!

Best Answer

Not sure if it's the worst song of all time, but it's been decades and I'm still recovering from the episode of THE GONG SHOW where every entrant sang FEELINGS.

Best Answer

That was a bad one! Who sang that one?

Best Answer

I don't know who had the hit song, but EVERYBODY who appeared as a contestant on the GONG SHOW that day sang it, or played it, or danced to it.

Best Answer

wait!! was it Barry Manilow?...just taking a wild stab.

Best Answer

haha another era of weird times gone by... The Gong show.... hilarious schtick

Best Answer

Googled it--Morris Alpert?

Best Answer

Lady in Red.

Best Answer

So many to choose from but "We built this City" by Jefferson Starship has a very special kind of hatred for me. :-)

Best Answer

Yeah, I shudder just thinking about it. haha

Best Answer

Thanks for the memories!! Yuck.

Best Answer

omg schmorky...I remember that one!...it truly is terrible. :-)

Best Answer

lol Indeed it is.

Best Answer

Imagine. Nice tune but the lyrics are like fingernails scraping against a blackboard.

Best Answer

I got my Mind set On You- I can't believe George Harrison actually wrote that piece of tripe.

Best Answer

Have to agree with you there. Horrible song.

Best Answer

Honky-honk bedonkadonk. Well, I'm gonna say it......almost all the country nonsense makes me cringe.

Best Answer

Anything by MC hammer! Lol

Best Answer

okay okay Babs lol maybe he wasn't tht bad

Best Answer

I'll catch our 13 year old saying this...he gets a kick out of the vid too, and those pants!! what was up with those pants! haha

Best Answer

Dance (the *** song) by big sean

Best Answer

gonna agree with you here...this one's 100% crap. Lol :-)

Best Answer

There are just soooooooo many to choose from. I can't decide. At least most of these songs were popular at one point. I've been forced to listen to some bowel retching excuses for music while in the army and in college.<br />
Oh how I wish I could unhear those! Everything from AC/DC 'big balls' to Safety Dance.

Best Answer

have to agree with you there...safety dance was soooo bad....Men Without Hats?....actually should've been Men Without Talent. haha :-)

Best Answer

lol sign of the times. it was popular for a while there. I shutter at the thought.

Best Answer

Oomm bop or whatever they were saying (Hansen)

Best Answer

I feel very fortunate to have never listened to them..lol :-)

Best Answer

oooo yah awful schtick

Best Answer

Sexy and I know It- LMAFO

Best Answer

I just can't take this song seriously...well then again, I think they wanted it to be funny.

Best Answer

Cha Cha Slide..it's so bad.

Best Answer

gonna have to youtube this one. :-)

Best Answer

dont worry, be happy

Best Answer

yeah, I think Bobby was trying to convince himself but maybe should have just written a melancholy song, which is probably how he was really feeling. lol

Best Answer

"The song was used in George H. W. Bush's 1988 U.S. presidential election as Bush's 1988 official presidential campaign song, without Bobby McFerrin's permission or endorsement. In reaction, Bobby McFerrin publicly protested that particular use of his song, including stating that he was going to vote against Bush, and completely dropped the song from his own performance repertoire, to make the point even clearer" hahaha

Best Answer

yes that is ironic alright, i guess he has no worries now

Best Answer