THEMADHATTERXXXX THEMADHATTERXXXX 46-50, M 8 Answers Jan 7, 2013 in Community

I recall on history class when we were learning about the Summarians, they asked whatare some key differences and similarities to education in Summarians societies and America today. I talked of how Summarians societies used religious propaghanda to indoctrinate their young into accepting their form of government and put that next to how America as well as many other nations use statist propaghanda to indoctrinate the young into accepting our form of government. It felt so sweet to get a real good burn in there for a grade :)

Best Answer

I suspect they believe they are smarter than we are and so we will buy anything they say.

Best Answer

Follow the money.

Best Answer

I think it is good when people understand that there are people in authority who are out to mass indoctrinate. The most dangerious enemy is the enemy that is not known about.

Best Answer

Autonomy is vital to a functional ability to think.

Best Answer

I have to give the marketing people credit. apart from that not very much at all

Best Answer