Possibly...

Best Answer

wouldnt hurt

Best Answer

I am scared to become overqualified

Best Answer

Probably not. That's a ghost industry. People have been saying, we don't teach math and science anymore, but there is a reason for not studying biology. There isn't a job market. That industry is entrepreneurial, with a high rate a failure.

It might however help you find a job in management.

Best Answer

I wish they would've been honest with us at school... No career in science and academia is corrupted and only 3% get a permanent position. No point of crying on spilled milk.. That's why I want to study management while finishing my phd

Best Answer

Probably, but you have to ask yourself if it's worth the cost and the time. I have an MBA, and it's opened a lot of doors for me, but business is business, no matter what the industry!

Best Answer

It's not expensive because it is not MBA, just a management diploma from a business school

Best Answer

It's time to get a job. Unless you work for the government, where credentials are more important that doing any work, additional degrees are seen as negative. You may believe that idea schools love to sell -- that they hold the keys you need, when actually they don't, and one of their keys is a bobby-pin. You'll be happier once you've been working for awhile.

Best Answer

I still didn't finish my phd in Europe, I will study management in the evenings. Yes I do realize right now that academia is corrupted and has no future that's why if I study management it might open the door for me to exit academia and enter the industry

Best Answer

Study it in the evenings if you choose, but get out and work if possible. It's liberating.

Best Answer

Did you do a phd? Here phd is like a job anyways. I can't work until I finish. One year left

Best Answer