Done that... twice. Broke my wallet and my heart both times. Now I'm the poor one looking for a rich woman.

Best Answer

Aweee welll i hope u done nothing.wrong in the relationships! To make that happen . The breakups i mean.

Best Answer

Yeah, I ran out of money. Built a new empire, married the second, and lost it all in the collapse in 09. Bye bye. I'm done with it. The next woman in my life better have a ton of money, or forget it.

Best Answer

no you nasty peasant ****

Best Answer

Of course. Enjoy the shallowness of the relationship.

Best Answer

don't they say opposites attract? :)

Best Answer

yup...but I bet he will be 60, hairy and can't get it up.

Best Answer

I said would a rich and HOT man not old man!!!!

Best Answer

well good luck with that..will put in a good word for ya to bruce wayne

Best Answer

Probably...life seems to be unfairly skewed in your direction

Best Answer

yep....no doubt about it.....hit me up if your looking.

Best Answer

Yeah, but you're fishin' in the wrong pond hon

Best Answer

Wht do you mean?

Best Answer

I mean, if you're looking for a hot rich caring man, there are probably better places to look. Mostly trolls and catfish in these parts, but maybe you'll get lucky.

Best Answer

Where can you find a good man? Lol thats around my age or 26 is as high as ill go

Best Answer

You want a 26 year old rich guy? That isn't so common. You'll increase your odds a lot if you go the sugar daddy route

Best Answer

Ewww thats gross though all those men.are.old and creeepy

Best Answer

Well, unless you're born with a silver spoon up your a$$, it takes time to accumulate wealth.

Best Answer

Can't answer...I am not rich.

Best Answer

What else have you got going for yourself?

Best Answer

I like acting and singing and can.do both very well

Best Answer

If you're looking for a sugar daddy I'm sure you'll find one ;-)

Best Answer

I was a exceptionally attractive young woman who was attracted to very intelligent men who seem to have the money , I married well as a result. I used my looks to gain the prize however I used my situation(marriage) to develope my mind and become more educated going to college/university and traveling a lot. I was poor but had enough class through my experience with ballet to offer me the confidence to attract these men in my life. I wasn't wraped tight enough unfortunantly to maintain a happy marriage for more than 6 years. I had an overwhelming desire to overcome my difficulties that stemed from a horrible childhood. I had the drive to do this as I did not want to just be mediocure in life. Today I am 67 and I can tell you it was all due to determination that I was attracted to intelligence first not so much the money which seem to go along with the smarts that the men had. I consequently traveled and had an extrodonary life and today feel happy without the money behind me as I had. While so many other women went for the home, the family, the security and are comfortable with that. It just depends on what you are determined to have in your life. I have no regrets and feel that the men in my life were caring, smart, well off and hot. So, why not, just always grow with your man and be willing to learn from him when he is older. He will love you for it. Substance is the key to our attractiveness to these men This is what I think .

Best Answer

I was dating this guy he was rich but he always tried to buy my love and he was abusive i hope.not all these intellgent men are the same.

Best Answer

smooth lol

Best Answer

They have a vagina therefore men shall come in all shapes, sizes, wealth limits and without hesitation

Best Answer