How abt women?🐒
BloviatingBuffoon BloviatingBuffoon 70+, F 13 Answers Jun 8 in Health

No and yes! Ridiculous. I can think of nothing more harmless or less offensive than women's nipples. Too many men should keep their mouths covered...no speaking unless spoken to.

Best Answer

neither

Best Answer

There are men with man boobs that should wear a bra

Best Answer

Try it!

Best Answer

No men go topless all the time

Best Answer

a woman would get arrested and a man wouldn't

Best Answer

Neither would in this country, technically. It isn't actually illegal for a woman to be topless in public, but they can apparently charge you with indecent exposure. Of course the obvious argument in court would be that it was actually quite decent indeed thank you very much :-)

Best Answer

No.

Best Answer

We all know why it's not okay for a female to do so. No point in discussing it.

Best Answer

I don't

Best Answer

The female breast are looked at in a sexual manner, has been for years. That isn't gonna change and I have no desire for that to change. There are children in public and people who don't want to see it.. Any female who would do so should be charged for indecent exsposure and be registered as a *********.

Best Answer

Wow. Just wow.

Best Answer

Best Answer

this is not fair. i believe both genres have the right to be topless

Best Answer

Here both sexes have to cover their lower bits. The rest can be exposed in public.

Best Answer

Nope to the first question and the other question I say " who the hell would tell?"<br />
Only ones to rat you out is another woman jealous of what you got and how you use it

Best Answer

Men don't get arrested and few are self conscious. Women would be arresed and the majority are too self conscious to show them. At least I'm pretty sure why most women want that law. I hate to think it's because that many have ugly t1ts.

Best Answer