Yes, depends on the woman's woman, when she's happy, he's happy and when the other woman really loves her woman, she's happy too. In the end the man is the happiest lol<br />
xWanna

Best Answer

eeeeekkkkkk ......is their such a thing outside Hollywood ......is it made of plastic ?

Best Answer

I think it's the perfect combination, because they won't look to each other for support on every little thing. A woman can turn to a true, strong woman friend, and a man can turn to a mature guy. I'd say that under different circumstances, if the woman's friend was an empty-headed pot-stirrer, and the man's friend was juvenile dimwit, it wouldn't work.<br />
But loyal friends who are supportive of a good partnership are invaluable.

Best Answer

A woman's woman is not a woman who is bossy or dictatorial. Someone above got that all wrong. A self confident woman's woman emobodies strength with feminineity. She is the ultimate woman in all situations and knows how to carry it off.

Best Answer

If a man's man was a man's man ,Id have to say no! Because he wouldn't put up With being told what to do by a female! I was in the army, my mother asked me why I Joined,She said they will tell you when to eat,breath, etc. You never liked being told what to do. All I could say was, I won't have to listen to your ****!

Best Answer

naw but this man would be happy with a woman plus one more woman.

Best Answer

Maybe yes, maybe no.

Best Answer

what does, that mean??????????????

Best Answer