to do anything she wants
jamiegurl2 jamiegurl2 22-25 24 Answers Jan 3, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

It's more about personality than age, I think.

Best Answer

I was in a relationship at one point with a women 9 years older then me and there was never a time when we were in a power struggle. That's the whole idea of being in a relationship. Always looking out for whats best for the other.

Best Answer

you're 23, fcs! the poor kid doesn't stand a chance!

Best Answer

only if shes a douche...

Best Answer

Well said! Non one is in a position to manipulate unless they are a douche.

Best Answer

Well it depends on how old they are.. if she's 30 and he's 16 then yes.. if he's 60 and she's 74 then perhaps not

Best Answer

I started dating a 20 year old guy when I was 38., we were together for about 5 years. Everything was perfect and quite frankly we spoiled each other rotten. He was the most attentive and perfect lover anyone could ever ask for. We had planned to get married but the more and more I thought about all the other things in life he would miss, like having his own kids and his parents becoming grandparents the more I felt I would only keep him from experiencing these things. But as far as manipulating him it was far from that - we cared much to much for each other to be that way. If anything he manipulated me with his pouty little face when he didn't get a video game or bottle of whiskey he wanted...lol

Best Answer

Oh yes, she would.<br />
It was nice.<br />
Great.

Best Answer

If he is smart he will let you teach him a few things .. then use what he has learned from you to get a younger woman.

Best Answer

Absolutely not; that would depend solely upon her emotional health and personal character.

Best Answer

Not necessarily.

Best Answer

Depends on how mature both are, i think.

Best Answer

Only if she's likely to be manipulative and controlling with any partner and only if he wants to be controlled. A controlling, manipulative person will do it to anyone. Not just a younger guy. She will find a man who is malleable and easy to push around, or she'll move on to someone else.

Best Answer

is that your situation?

Best Answer

nope

Best Answer

Without knowing either person involved, I'd have to say, I don't know.

Best Answer

You are 22-25 age group so I hope it is not you that has a guy 14 years younger !<br />
And pretty much any woman that is good in bed can have some level of control over her man. It is the women that are bad in bed that have no control at all.

Best Answer

nope

Best Answer

if he lets her.

Best Answer

maybe for a while, but no one feels comfortable being a slave so at some point he'll tire and get out of it.

Best Answer

Probably!

Best Answer

good chance because I had dated few men who were much older than me. they want to manipulate and control me. however women m ore nature than men

Best Answer