Would a real man ask a lady for money or borrow it to get him out of trouble?
decembersnow1914 decembersnow1914 46-50 14 Answers Apr 25, 2011

My first response was no, but upon reflection the answer may be to large for the question. To answer correctly there are a number of salient details that would be required. Who is this man? as far as his character? What's his relation to the lady? Are we talking about a MAN, or are we talking about a man-boy you know the type 20-28 year olds who don't have jobs and live with their moms playing xbox all day. <br />
To sum up what I'm saying a REAL man would ask for money, from a lady, ONLY if it was ABSOLUTELY necessary i.e. about to lose the house where his family lives, can't feed said family, daughter needs a life-saving operation. Then after, a REAL man would make every effort to pay back the money as quickly as possible. During the great depression men would suffer because their sense of pride got in the way, and these were good hard-working men, they just didn't know another way. REAL men of today are able to put aside their ego and pride when necessary, and ask for help when they need it.<br />
man - BOYS are a polarizing example. They will mooch cash from anyone for "necessities" like chips and rock-stars, and you will never see that money again. They do not remember or honor their debts and they have no pride or shame.<br />
Again the Answer itself may be to large for the question. Hopefully I've helped you find the answer to yours.

Best Answer

If the lady is his mother he might.

Best Answer

real men become bank robbers.

Best Answer

Men can have financial trouble too .<br />
I feel sorry for men at times with the mixed messages society sends them .

Best Answer

No way!

Best Answer

Yes, as long as he doesn't treat you as doormats;<br />
I'm pretty fine with it! ;)

Best Answer

Sure why not why should women have money all the time and the poor man skint unable to pay for his bills and still be expxcted to bring the woman out and pay for her.Grow up and come into the real world. Both are equal so should be available to share with one another.

Best Answer

depends on whether that 'real man' wants any future bedrooom favors being met again

Best Answer

Men with no pride do it all the time,it becomes their way of life.With no pride no shame.

Best Answer

Yeah..I dont see a problem...as long as he pays back.

Best Answer