I'll be honest-I'm a postoperative male to female trsnssexual: university education, professional career. I look only about 45, but I'm 60 & in excellent health! Slim, 5'7" naturally smooth feminine skin. own luxurious hair , 10st., blonde (tinted!), green eyes, nice figure,natural, soft quiet voice; faithful,caring, loving disposition,wicked sense of humour,positive outlook,not a bad cook,easygoing,love sex, speak French, wide intellectual/art interests,always dress classically feminine and carefully,blend very well,sovent with own house,not 'snobby'. I am thought to be an attractive woman ,psychologically feminine right through!(I have no 'male' streaks at all). Don't want one night stands, but a sincere, long term,sharing relationship. Now, I'm not perfect-I can be sensitive,cry a bit,etc,but.. Would a 'real man 'marry me?
medley medley 41-45 10 Answers Apr 13, 2009

i think timing plays a huge role in finding your "soulmate" if you believe in that. i believe what adult body it lives in doesnt matter. you could meet your soulmate 10 years ago but they might have been in the right season in their life to settle down and find a partner. then you meet them agian tomorrow and its perfect timing! im guessing you made the decision to transition because you did not feel completely whole as a male, so now you are and feel center and complete, and should find someone who feels the same way and is looking for the same in their partner.<br />
hope that made sense.

Best Answer

I am sure that real men marry postop trannies everyday. They surely fall in love with the person not the label and have you ever sought friends on the web site adultfriendfinders.com, it is a sex site basically but their are some awesome openminded real men that date and fall in love with post op transsexuals. I have read the accounts and they are inspiring. I know you may not want to look for love on an internet sex site but there are nice people on there.

Best Answer

Absolutly, though it may take time to find that guy you are looking for. If you are as great as you sound then get out there and date.. but date and avoid sex right off the bat. Give yourself 3-4 dates with a guy before telling him you are a TS. You need to tell him before things get too intimate, but you don't need to drop it right away either. A real man who likes you for you will accept you for who you are, not who you were. <br />
You need to be confident, and patient when telling someone. And you should probe to see how open minded they are too. Yes you are a woman in body now as well as mind... but you need to explain the journey and the feelings that brought you to where you are today. If the guy can't accept it, he's not worth having you and all you have to offer.

Best Answer

If you are a feminine classy lady who is a good person, the answer to your question would be yes. I am a straight male who has found good people are hard to find and even though I am a physically affectionate guy sex is just a small part of life. Trust, respect and love is what is lacking in most relationships and if you find those three things the rest will come naturally.<br />
Good luck to you sweetheart.

Best Answer

WITHOUT a Doubt! My Dear I am available here in Tucson, Az. <br />
I would like to know MORE about you & hopefully we will discover that we are meant for each other! <br />
PLEASE, Get back to me so we can at least get to know one another...ok! I am REAL and really hope you are as well! I'll be awaiting your response!

Best Answer

im pre-op but i have had like 100 guys ask me to marry them :)

Best Answer

Well...I consider myself a real man and if I liked her enough, I have to say that I would. She would have to be post-op for me to even consider it though. I could be good friends with a woman that was pre-op but that would be about it. The matter of sex in a relationship would mean that she would have to be completely transitioned (not attracted to the same anatomy that I have). Honesty is the best policy.

Best Answer