KinkyFlower KinkyFlower 31-35, F 9 Answers Jun 18, 2010

It all depends on how you view love. If you believe in the phrase "Opposites attract" then probably the relationship would not work. But if you're looking for someone like you, only in a male/female body, well then your relationship would probably work out great. I think it depends on your mate too though. What if you're looking for someone just like you, but your mate wants someone completely opposite from them?

Best Answer

we're friends...and breifly dated, but the timing was off. recently we started talking again...and he was the one who mentioned our male/female version of each other, and we've talked about what we want from mates, etc. we each want someone like the other...only problem is i'm already in a relationship that i'm a tiny bit unsure about in the first place. didn't/don't know if i should take the risk or not?

Best Answer

good sex, but crappy relationship.

Best Answer

it is but isn't....too much a like you would clash, such as I and my husband, we are very much a like, and yes have ti agree he is the male version of me and vice versa. I have to usually step down if we clash so it does not get out of hand, but we do find a balance that works, because we both know we are very similar to one another, it is good and bad, at times,

Best Answer

Yes

Best Answer

Most certainly.

Best Answer

That adage, re-quoted by FallingStarr, describes my wife or 32 years and I. I am outgoing, she is quiet. I am a hellraiser (or was when younger), she was meek. I can talk to any stranger and carry on a conversation, she will give one word answers to strangers or say nothing at all. Switch us around, and we'd still be the same couple.

Best Answer

Most people like people who are like them Throw in some interesting differences, and there it is!

Best Answer