Of course, there are many, many cases where a disabled person has found love - don't despair at all. Even if there are women out there who may not have the qualities necessary to live with a disabled partner, there are many who do have those qualities. There are seven billion people in the world and there is not 'the one', there's not even 'the million'. There are hundreds of millions of potential good matches for you. Finding them takes time, patience, and a lot of trial and error - but don't give up.

Best Answer

if you have a great personality you can be w/some a woman.had a friend that was wheel chair bound and a lot of women liked him.Two even accepted his proposal but he was the one that backed out.

Best Answer

I once considered dating a man in a wheelchair. We had great telephone conversations. However when we met in person it was his poor personal hygiene and not his disability that stopped me from pursuing the relationship further.

Best Answer

Ur just 18 have the rest of ur life to find love , im 40 now never been married and left on the shelf lol im not disabled <br />
you really shouldnt blame ur disability you just havn"t met the 1 yet <br />
dont let ur insecurities stand in the way of finding love , just be urself make the best u can of ur life and enjoy , ur time will come

Best Answer

yes, but you gotta remember that they wanna be with you because they feel comfortable around you. If you seem judgmental to them it will probably push them away. Just have a glowing personality with common interests. Just find a dating site, and be forward about things, and if you wheel it they will come. Though i dont remember the name, there is a fetish where people are more attracted to immobile people. Fetishes may often extend beyond the sexual aspect to actually cause some emotional bonds.

Best Answer

I say everybody has a disability in some form/fashion during their lifetime, whether mentally, physically, their family etc. There is hope for all.

Best Answer

You could try to date someone who is disabled as well.

Best Answer

Even Steven Hawking has been married several times. Having a disability doesn't make you any less a person. You need to find ways to meet new people and learn to identify yourself as more than just your disability.

Best Answer

I live with a woman who became disabled many years ago after living a wonderful life together. I don't know if you think this counts, but I know that there would be guys in my position who would have walked through the door many years ago. That doesn't make me anything special, it means I do what I do. And I have a friend called Angie who is fully wheelchair bound who lost her husband a few years ago and she is now settling into a new relationship with an able-bodied guy; that's only my experience and that of someone I know, so I don't see why it would work any differently for you. It's a case of the right person coming along<br />
~F~

Best Answer