agreed FB friends are A**holes!

Best Answer

I second that..Out of hundreds of friends I have only a couple loyal ones that comment and like..lol

Best Answer

Definitely :) and the responses are much better.

Best Answer

I joined FB a while back and haven't used it yet. I can't see myself either doing so unless I fall on my head...

Best Answer

I joined FB a few years ago..I cant tell u the last time I actually said or wrote something I really felt on there only cuz the ppl on there r mostly my fam and friends..dont want criticism..i like EP cuz u can say anything u feel a not have to worry about offending anyone or filtering urself :)

Best Answer

Yes. My EP friends are more authentic than the fb ones.

Best Answer

Im starting to feel the same

Best Answer

Facebook is just a game... Everyone I know on it is super competitive and like today, I didn't set my profile pic as an animal so everyone thinks I torture animals for fun now. **** it.

Best Answer

yea definitely. cuz all of the ppl on my facebook know me and its easier to talk to someone anonymously sometimes.

Best Answer

absolutely

Best Answer

well it looks like so far you only got these two answers

Best Answer

so far lol :)

Best Answer

No, facebook is worse, lol.

Best Answer