Yes, it is possible. My dad is not my biological father, and I can w/o a doubt say that he loves me more than my 'father' ever did.

Best Answer

If he is the right man, then yes....I believe so....

Best Answer

Yes, There are both men and women who can love anothers child as their own. I think it can be difficult the older the child is. The history that is built between them is shortened and can cause the child to be angry or resentful that this person is "taking the place" of their real parent. Compassion is an essential part of this type of situation. If you don't have it, this will never work.

Best Answer

yeah i agree,its not as simple as it sounds theres alot more to it

Best Answer

I think that generally speaking us men are not inclined to care about the child of another man as much as our own. It seems to be an instinct of some kind . However there are exceptions to the norm but they are few and far between. I don't know many divorced women with children who have found another man to love their children. I may be totally wrong, this is just my opinion,:-)

Best Answer

thats my observation too ,generally ordinary men wont do it but it takes a v extra ordinary man to have a heart like that

Best Answer

Yes depending on the man and the child's father

Best Answer

No. There is no substitute for a child's one and only real father. The statistics on child abuse for mother's latest **** are really bad, second only to the child abuse rate of mothers who left the child's father. <br />
Males of other species such as lions, for example, kill the female's cubs from another male so she has time and energy to raise HIS cubs. Men usually aren't that callous, but we usually want to devote our time and energy to OUR own children.

Best Answer

sometimes even better

Best Answer