Any person that has depression should sort their life out before even thinking about dating someone!

Best Answer

wat if they are depressed cuz they 've never dated?

Best Answer

I have mild depression, and was seeing someone with a more severe depression. It was really difficult. I loved him then, and still do, but it really was difficult because I wanted him to be happy, and I could see he was never going to be, at least for a sustained period of time.<br />
He got frustrated really quickly , I think, because he never felt I was happy with him. I think he was trying to hide his dark moods from me, and did not want to see me when he was really down. That hurt me because if he were more honest about it, perhaps something could have been worked out. I miss him very much, but sustaining a relationship , especially getting it going is hard work and lots of energy.<br />
There are some circumstances people are in that are depressing, even long term ones that are unlikely to go away, but also ongoing depression is not caused by your not having a girlfriend, though it probably would lift your mood for a period of time. It is something we do to ourselves as human beings to think if we had this or that we would be happy forever, but that is not life. If you are not happy now, you wont be happy in a relationship. Maybe at first when its super exciting, but long term relationships take continuous patience, kindness, honesty about your life and adjusting to someone else, which is not easy when you are moody.<br />
I do think it is possible because millions of people with depression have relationships that work. I think the best strategy is to make your life as is the very best it can be given what you have control of. Then, if someone is meant to be in it with you, they will arrive. Then the work of relationship begins. We all have to learn to love each other, the sex part is easy because its instinct, but the lasting commitment to be there in someones life is painful at times. There are ups and downs and lots of feelings to be able to deal with maturely. Learning to communicate your needs and pay attention to hers will require learning some new skills. <br />
I wish you the best of blessings as your journey unfolds.. and much LOVE!

Best Answer

If there was even a hint that you were trying to help yourself and other qualities had a chance to come through- maybe= but you are awash in booze and self-pity, Rumy- would you even want a gril who would settle for that?

Best Answer

i'd pay anything and cut off my own legs

Best Answer

This is what I'm saying Rumy- what quality girl wants to pull you around on a skate board?

Best Answer

i dont think of people as being of any sort of quality, that is evil **** like adolf hitler did

Best Answer

Quality people are good, kind people. There is nothing Hitler in the concept

Best Answer

how much do quality people cost?

Best Answer

I bet you could rent a W*hore for $50

Best Answer

i was once turned down by a ***** who i paid 270$ for. i tried to hang myself after that. she said she didnt like the look of me or where ilived

Best Answer

Not knowingly,

Best Answer

would you be depressed if you had a girl to date?

Best Answer

no

Best Answer

no

Best Answer

yes if she is also depressed

Best Answer

Of course.<br />
I have depression as well so I could relate.

Best Answer

Honestly, I'm not so sure someone who is seriously clinically depressed can fully commit to a relationship (or at least I wasn't able to...). I wasn't dependable, my mood can change drastically from day to day: I might be fine one day and completely shattered to pieces the next, unable to conjure up any type of emotion...<br />
But, I'm not saying it isn't possible. I know of a few people with depression who have been in long term relationships...

Best Answer

I think the cause to my depression is my thyroid disorder. I've noticed a bit of a change since I have began taking meds, quite a drastic change, actually.
But when it comes to meds for depression, it's a no go for me, tried quite a few and they either made it worse or made me physically sick.... Damn symptoms and mental imbalances hehe.

Best Answer

Life time of depression here too. Every med in the book. The only things that "worked" were cognitive therapy and a gratitude journal. Even with those, winters are rough. Good luck.

Best Answer

Agreed, winters are the worst.
Counting down the days till summer. Sure can use some sunshine to help uplift the mood a bit. :)

Best Answer

even monkey had a date with Orang Utan

Best Answer

Mmm.....Nah.

Best Answer