daddyslittlemonster daddyslittlemonster 13-15, F 7 Answers Feb 25 in Doing Good

I'm not that kind :/

Best Answer

No

Best Answer

nah, I'm busy reading a book. sorry. maybe next week, k???

Best Answer

promise?

Best Answer

yuppers :)

Best Answer

Yay!!!

Best Answer

sorry no kids came ask when your older

Best Answer

jail bait

Best Answer

**** up!!

Best Answer

XD did i hurt the jail baits feelings?

Best Answer

Ok, well I hope you have fun being an a$$ hole while i'm sitting over here laughing at you wasting your precious time writing comments about the "jail bait" when you could be doing more important things like killing your puppy or kicking a kitten. It makes me laugh.

Best Answer

so animal abuse is funny to you? wow.. i'm watching a movie playing a video game and typing to a moron.. wait you're right, this is funny

Best Answer

Oh being a social loser in your mother's basement, is that right? No room to talk. I don't mind being the "moron." In fact, I love it. It makes me stand out and I like to be different.

Best Answer

sorry kiddo, but i live on my own, have for nearly three years now, i don't rely on my parents like you do =). different? hardly you fit right in with the moronic youth of this generation

Best Answer

awwwwww just wittle cover storwy? We all know that you are just sitting in that basement making your mom cook for you. I actually hate my parents anyways. I wish my father would die and I want my mother to move all the way across the country from me. I like to stand out duh!!! I love being the flying purple unicorn in a patch of boring land horses.

Best Answer

for one i don't lie about crap like this =) i'm an honest person.. also if i did live with my parents at this age it would show that i live in a loving home =D. but you are too young and a little too arrogant to have understanding, i doubt you will ever have it. good bye young miss jail bait, have a good day. i no longer wish to converse with jail bait =D

Best Answer

Thank you big fat liar. I am not jail bait I am actually well tamed until I get pissed off. I will yell and scream until I find that I am content but I have a high temper level for fat anti-social losers like yourself. goodbye mr.antisocial

Best Answer

Why?!?

Best Answer

What ails you, friend? Perhaps I can help?

Best Answer