Yes I would. Would do it for him and would enjoy the attention.

Best Answer

YES

Best Answer

Yes. Oh yes! He asks me to wear tops that bare my belly and nipples fully on display. I go anywhere and everywhere with hardly any clothing on for him. I love the feeling and the attention.

Best Answer

I have, I do and we both love it. The material is so light and feels so good on my pokies.

Best Answer

hell yes!!

Best Answer

It depends on how much of the credit card I can use that month.

Best Answer

No, I wear what I like for me.

Best Answer

Thank you, time and a place. I don't have an SO but I do have children, don't think they would appreciate me putting it all on show. Adult night out, club etc sure, walking around day to day NO.

Best Answer

Some do, and are either comfortable enough in their sexuality and not worried about what "other people" think, or are challenging themselves to step outside their comfort zone because it's exciting, or to please their partner - because they enjoy doing that.<br />
I know a few women who do, and have met or seen a number at nightclubs etc who do.

Best Answer

no i would not wear it in a public place

Best Answer

I imagine some would, but not me.

Best Answer

They would be doing it for all the other guys too though.

Best Answer

My wife wears see through tops and dresses w/o any underthings in public for me and to tease the guys. It is a terrific turn on for the both of us as well as the guys. We love it

Best Answer

my wife never wears underwear, often wearing see through , tin or sheer clothes, loves the attention, makes us both very horny x

Best Answer

I love wearing see through tops in public for my husband... no bra. And many of my tops are very short to bare my belly, too. I always wear skirts, no panties either. I love the feeling of walking in very public places with my body on display for my husband and everyone else to see.

Best Answer

I was married to a woman for 35 years and can't remember the last time she wore a bra and she and I loved the look in her low cut and see through tops. I loved it and enjoyed showing her off and having her on my arm. She was a size 12 with 36DD breast and loved being topless also when she could. Just a little farm girl that burnt her bras in the 60's...... have missed her these last 16 yrs!

Best Answer