I can't speak for other Parents, If it was one of my kids or grandkids, I do not need the law I will take care of it myself. If they were caught & put in jail I would find a way into that jail. My point is I may be tried by 12 but they will be carried by six

Best Answer

need any help??

Best Answer

Some old whack-job exposed himself to my 6 year old daughter a while back. A previous offender, nonetheless. He got caught a couple more times doing similar things and has never served any time. He recently got caught again and he'll play the frail old man act and get nothing. He's almost 90 years of age.<br />
All I can say is, he would not be walking as good as he is today if I was with my wife the day he exposed himself to my daughter.

Best Answer

That could be just senility

Best Answer

Just let me know when ill bring the guns and bullets

Best Answer

thank you, you are very considerate :D

Best Answer

How would we be 100% sure that they were all guilty?<br />
If you knew that everyone in your lineup was guilty except for one person, but you could not identify the innocent one, would you feel justified killing them all? <br />
What if the innocent one was someone you loved? Would you sacrifice that person in order to kill the other guilty ones?<br />
And how often do you plan do do this anyway? There's always going to be more of them right?<br />
And finally, assuming that no one would care, how could we possibly dispose of that many bodies at one time?

Best Answer

Childmolesters aren't hard to pick out from the crowd when bait is present.

Best Answer

I would probably just throw them into one bit pit and burn them.

Best Answer

What legal standards would they apply to them? Whether or not something is statutory rape varies from state to state. In some countries, for whatever reason, it's legal or traditional for old farts to marry little kids. Do they get shot too, or do they get a pass because what they're up to is legal in their own country? Huh.

Best Answer

So you also plan to bait these child molesters with innocent children?

Best Answer

And if this is your plan, are you trying to kill only the ones who actually have molested a child, or are you going to be preventative and kill everyone who might have the inclination but never actually act upon it?

Best Answer

Wrong. Most don't salivate in the presence of children. Many of them have fine tuned their social skills and assumed positions as leaders of the community and are active in child advocacy. They know how to act when others are around.

Best Answer

Is there much of difference between my plan and the tv show "To Catch A Predator?

Best Answer

Yes laceset, there is a difference.

Best Answer

Hmmmm..... Decisions, decisions.

Best Answer

You really don't get it do you? Amazing.

Best Answer

it REALLY depends. I was molested by my cousin... but we were both kids... that means someone touched him first.

Best Answer

yes i ob<x>ject most strongly as your option would be far to quick i would shoot their tackle of much more satisfying and a slow demise

Best Answer

So if I molest old women I'm OK. The woman won't ob<x>ject nor will you shoot me!<br />
What is 'child molestation'? And does it always do the harm you claim? What harm is done by parents to children put into a nursery for the whole day? <br />
What about shooting those who molest our society through politics and business, who's corruption of civilisation's moral standards moulds our society to produce some people who's only unlearned redress is in the comfort of infants?

Best Answer

Um, I want to say your response officially creeps me out. And yeah, it does a LOT of damage, ok?

Best Answer

Yes it does, but so do many other things harm children and us adults. Take care that such crimes as these are not deliberately publicised to persuade us that other far more serious crimes (e.g. Bopal), because they are less reported, are implicitly less harmful.

Best Answer

I would buy a ticket to watch...

Best Answer

They destroy lives, they pretend to be trustworthy when all along they wait on the side line for their victim, their minds are evil and twisted, i wouldnt want to be living next to one, i wouldnt want to be working next to one, our world would be a safer place without them so id say go for it shoot the *ast*rds.

Best Answer

would not condone murder of anyone but if these scum were proven guilty i guess i'd find something else to do that day while you get down to business...

Best Answer

I just looked at you profile. You hate child molesters and yet you are huge fan of Michael Jackson. hahaha Oh Christ. You truly are a piece of work laceset. :-)

Best Answer

Just because I like Michael Jackson music doesn't mean ****!

Best Answer

Hmmm... That's pretty weak considering I grew up with is music when I was a child!
However, Do I agree he had shrine of pictures of boys in house or sleeping in the same bed with children. Hell no!

Best Answer

Oh laceset. If only you had a clue.

Best Answer

Yes I would care very much. Because YOU would end up where they should be: Jail!

Best Answer

umm... all those people who had sex with a girl at around 17 years and 11 months and 30 days (depending on the legal age of your country) are considered child molesters. and yes, even if that girl has consent. and yes even if the guy was a bf and same age or younger. sooooooooooo, you still wanna do this? i suggest that you line up all the BABY f*uckers and kill them. damn bastards. see a serbian film to see what i mean.

Best Answer

Most of those same people were molested and abused themselves, I know because I work with them. It's so easy to judge and hate them (maybe even with good reason) but they are human beings also.

Best Answer

You do realize you can't cure childmolestation behavoir?

Best Answer

They arent humans they are perverted cruel animals who give in to their deprived urges and they destroy lives.

Best Answer

AND 1208front would you mind then if one moved next door to you if you had children.

Best Answer

I am not into playing God and don't care to see others assume the role. No matter how noble the cause, it always ends badly for everyone.

Best Answer

You would die of old age and still be shooting.

Best Answer

I would ob<x>ject to you using that many bullets. May I recommend a firearm that will dispatch a large number of them with one shot ( would require aligning your molesters carefully)?

Best Answer

why waste the bullets,ust group them together and throw a couple cases of cf in the middle and hit the red button kaboom!

Best Answer