Arcentine Arcentine 18-21, M 17 Answers Feb 21, 2013 in Loss to Suicide

Personally, I don't know who you are but since I know that you're asking, I've acknowledged you and I would be sad if you died, yes. I felt the same way a few days ago and it's definitely not easy. Not that easy..especially with people who just don't understand. It's like all your friends sit there and say that you can talk to them and then they run off at the first sight of emotion, then wonder why you get like you do. It really, really sucks and I'm sorry you have to go through that crap.

Best Answer

thanks. and i don't have any friends to turn to. not since i moved to my college

Best Answer

Oh cool! you're going to college? What are you taking? I'm taking architecture..I'm in university though. We can be friends if you like :)

Best Answer

i'm in school for game art and design. and sure, if i'm still here tomorrow...thanks

Best Answer

Yes

Best Answer

thanks :/

Best Answer

For sure!!, never fool around with that question. Family and friends would be lost, and devastaded im sure. More than you could ever amagine. If your reaching out to talk to someone thats a good listener and give some advice, please message me and id be glad to chat!!

Best Answer

i have no friends. and my mom is too busy to even have time for me

Best Answer

Yes

Best Answer

thanks :/

Best Answer

like other people on here i dont know you, or what trouble's you have but my answer would be yes, i'm from the (uk), i have out of work for 3yrs, sometimesi feellike you just want to lie down and die, stay strong, and face up to whatever life brings all the best

Best Answer

Why don't you try and find out

Best Answer

I feel the same way. Then I remembered yes, only because I'm not there to stroke their egos anymore.

Best Answer

sure i would. <br />
i hope you don't die though! :p

Best Answer

thank you :/ at least someone does... but i'm afraid i can't find any reasons to live for

Best Answer

There's always a reason a live- trust me.
You just gotta find it. :)

Best Answer

how??

Best Answer

It will come. In some way. Somehow.
stay hopeful &amp; happy! :)

Best Answer

i can give you your first reason. if you die, i will be sad. :(
so you cant make me sad :p

Best Answer

thanks :/

Best Answer

lol thanks

Best Answer

yes lots and they dont even know you yet :) dont even think that way, reach out ok !!!!

Best Answer

i've tried reaching out so many times...

Best Answer

keep it up.. u just did now and hopefully u have met a few ppl that care.. ps IM ONE OF THEM lol xoxoxo

Best Answer

thanks :/

Best Answer

the gas,electric, and water peps

Best Answer

I bet someone would but you really do not need to ask that do you.

Best Answer

nobody i know would

Best Answer

No one really, a pet, a good pal, sister or bother or perhaps God. really know one?

Best Answer

no one. i live in dorms. no friends. not on purpose. idk why. im truly alone

Best Answer

Then there you go, all your future would miss you. All the things that are out there waiting for its time to be with you will miss you and that is allot of stuff my friend.

Best Answer

but i can avoid all the years of lonlieness

Best Answer

Oh but they may bring you much wisdom, do not try to seconded guess your future. Would you pay a dime to the bank now to be happy in 5 years or just spend the dime now for a quick thrill?

Best Answer

im truly sorry. i know how much it sucks

Best Answer

ugh idk..

Best Answer

No point. You'd be gone and in a better place.

Best Answer

then let's hope i don't fail again. anywheres better than here

Best Answer