BiCuriousGirlMN BiCuriousGirlMN 18-21, F 11 Answers Nov 15, 2012 in Writings

I am writing a non erotic book with erotic episodes as seems to be the norm these days. Here's a short extract 'when they reached the bedroom and fell naked across the bed, they started arousing each other with touches, licks, kisses, sucks, strokes, fondles and squeezes. When she is moaning deep in her throat and writhing sinuously like a snake and arching her back upward like a cat stretching, he slowly and gently enters her and begins to slide in and out, but she exerts force he doesn't expect, suddenly he finds himself flat on his back with her riding him. Carefully building then relaxing yet maintaining a slow rhythm then building him up and repeating the cycle until he begs for release, then she allows herself to build with him and they both come in a glorious explosion of passion before she collapses on top of him' do I qualify as a co-author?

Best Answer

Does anyone remember when Mature questions couldn't be featured?

Best Answer

Why is this question not mature? I Love to write and I would like to write erotic short stories and put them together as a book.

Best Answer

It's an erotic story, correct? Can 13 yr olds read erotic stories legally? No. Hence your question belongs in the mature topics section.

Best Answer

I can understand that but that's not what you said. So would you care to tell me how to do that?

Best Answer

Easy, select mature topics as your topic, and stop wasting tokens featuring a question that maybe one person took seriously.

Best Answer

What is the fee for this service $300 per story?

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

Aw yeah girl. "And the robot attached the servos to it's optic inhibitor, then, slowly the rivet rotated and was implanted into the soft golden underbelly of the construction droid." Mmm... That's hot stuff.

Best Answer

sure, I need writing practice, am a good writer, but dont write much but poetry. would be fun to work on a story.

Best Answer