The owners are a corporation,their converting to a yeshiva, I'm the only tenant left. I can't move. The city hired the cheapest contractor they could find to make the repairs making it not even worth the stress. The owners get off scott free even if the city does bill them. On top of this my health is going down the drain. I can't do anything. I feel angry,depressed. I'm alone, isolated with no safety net, no one in my corner,no support system, no one watching my back. The agency Housing Presevation and Development,HPD for short really screwed me over. I just can't catch a break. I'm so tired.
alexhudson alexhudson 36-40, F 1 Answer Aug 24, 2011

I wish I could offer some help, but I sure hope you find someone. Good luck. I hope it works out for you.<br />
Btw, is is a legal issue? Can you contact a lawyer, or legal aid? Sometimes a little saber rattling helps immensely.

Best Answer