to much 2 think about im srry.
itohayuzawa itohayuzawa 18-21 28 Answers Dec 19, 2012 in Parenting & Family

More than you know, I can assure you. Just look at all the strangers mourning those kids in Newtown.

Best Answer

Don't cry for help unless that's truly what you want. It's your life, and if you see no other way, well, not to be nasty, Maybe that's what you should do. I lost my daughter less than 3 months ago. She was going to be beginning a new life in Nov. But, she thought she was invincible, being the smart, intellectual type. The most beautiful, smart young woman most around us knew, and she was not the one who her friends are anyone who knew her, to be weak enough to end this life. But there was a monster called Heroin that took her down. I've lost my best friend, daughter, hero. <br />
So someone who talks as such, don't be a coward, cause this life is not easy, but, it would be the easiest most of us could do...end it... Unless you're serious, don't play. If you need help, grow up enough to face this ***** of a life. Give it a chance, that's if you don't take the easy way out on things..

Best Answer

I am sure they would,very haunting to hear of people doing such things to themselves,to be honest.

Best Answer

What the hell do you think? Of course I would care. You are everything to me. My entire life, you are the reason I still want to love and be loved. I love you.

Best Answer

but,u dnt trust me,thats all i want! i dnt care about anything else,i want you!

Best Answer

I would miss you. you're a good friend :)

Best Answer

i dont

Best Answer

watevs,don't care wat u think.i have my answer.

Best Answer

Yes

Best Answer

There is so many people that would care if you were to kill yourself . <br />
Even if you don't think there is .. There truly is . <br />
Honestly , I would be the one that would be really upset about someone like you killing yourself . <br />
I am pretty sure that I know how you feel if you this is a real question or not and I would prefer to say that I have been through a lot and I have thought about it several times .<br />
There is no reason to kill yourself and you should really let everything in your life happen naturally .

Best Answer

it's just been on my mind while dealing with stress.

Best Answer

This is going to sound weird , but I would like for you to email me and I can talk to you about some of this since we can't talk over messages .
tiqqer3@gmail.com

Best Answer

thanks,but google runs kinda slow on my wii,sure you can't message on EP?

Best Answer

You can try , but the age range is off .

Best Answer

I would. I would feel sad for you and for whatever pain you had to endure to resort to that. I always (maybe foolishly) see a small glimmer of hope in the disgustingness (I know it's not a real word) in this world for some dumb reason. Even if you think the whole entire world sucks doesn't mean that you have to. Just stay true to yourself no matter what and make the best out of it somehow.

Best Answer

I would care. I would really miss you if you did and so would a bunch of other people,you're a great friend so dnt even think like that

Best Answer

Yes i mind. You are a fellow human being and it is distressing to hear of another human being who has reached the level of distress that would cause them to murder themselves. Please chose life.

Best Answer

yes, definetly. As I even read your question and I don't know you. I care. That's what keeps me here. Too many people would be hurt if I did something drastic. Even just one hurt person is one person too many

Best Answer

How should we know? You might be the guy who farts and then leaves a room like a ninja.

Best Answer

I care. Please don't.

Best Answer

Yes i do mind, don't kill yourself, why do you want to kill yourself?

Best Answer

Probably. If not me, then all the people down the road who you will ever make smile will definitely miss you, even if they don't know it. And parents and family and friends, too. And a whole community of people will suddenly feel guilty if you do that, and wonder why you never spoke up.<br />
Of course.. you could save yourself the trouble of wondering, and save your community that trouble too, and just speak up. Start telling people what's up in your life when they ask. Tell your teachers how you've been feeling. Ask for hugs when you need them. Ask your friends to please bake you cookies... because, well, you could use a few right now. And maybe look into counseling, too. <br />
So... yeah ^^ people would care. And it wouldn't be fun for anyone, least of all you.

Best Answer

You would be wasting your life but it is your choice

Best Answer

yes... but it's not like they could fix you just because they'd like to

Best Answer

I would, but then again I would not know, so then again, I would just worry if you did so or not.

Best Answer

I would, but what can I do?

Best Answer