Woodwose Woodwose 46-50, M 12 Answers Dec 9, 2012 in Community

did you bl<x>ink when the flash went off?

Best Answer

Not to my Knowledge, no. This pic was taken on the first day out of Hospital, after a three month stay. To say I was happy and relieved to be out of a Hospital bed would be an understatement.

Best Answer

are you happy? and lol @ inanimateob<x>ject

Best Answer

After a very rough period of life, yes, I am in the happiest phase of my life so far.

Best Answer

Will my friend Alyssa say yes when I tell her if she wants to be close friends & then explain to her what I mean,& what I mean by close friends is since I know she likes me but I don't like her back I'll let her cuddle with me,hold my hand,& even kiss me on the cheek if she wants.

Best Answer

Who knows? life is a mixture of many mysteries.

Best Answer

What's your opinion on ob<x>jectum Sexuality? It's an attraction towards 'inanimate' ob<x>jects and/or fictional characters. Contrary to popular belief, it's not fetish ba<x>sed. I am in love with my multimeter, Dave, and the Companion Cube from Portal. <br />
Also, OS allows polygamy.

Best Answer

I do not understand how a person can "Emotionally attatch" themselves to inannimate objects, but if that brings you peace and comfort into your life, then so be it.

Best Answer

The same way one would emotionally attach themselves to a person :3

Best Answer

If that is the case, then why not attach yourself to a person? at least they could pay half the bills huh?

Best Answer

Because, we're not attracted to humans. Do you have anything against being gay? OS is just as wrong as being gay. True love isn't based off of who gets to pay the bills. True love is based off of a feeling of attachment and wanting to be with someone/something forever.

Best Answer

True love works both ways from both parties in a relationship. You may love a toaster, but it is incapable of loving you. Good luck with your belief.

Best Answer

That's the thing. Animism is a faith, and it's a faith that OS love is reciprocated. How do you know god loves you, let alone exists? It's a faith.

Best Answer

What is the furthest place you've ever gone from your home? Did you like it?

Best Answer

One of the Balearic Islands, and yes, I loved it.

Best Answer

Neat... I'd never heard that name before even though it includes some islands I have heard of...I had to google it

Best Answer

Thank you.

Best Answer

what is your bank account number and sort code?

Best Answer

I will pass this to you Telepathically, ready? .............. lol

Best Answer

got it. cheers buddy :)

Best Answer

Have you ever given someone the piece of food that fell on the floor when they weren't looking?

Best Answer

Good grief no! lol

Best Answer

Sweet! When's your BBQ?

Best Answer

Ha Ha, I live in the UK, you sure you want a BBQ in heavy rain? lol.

Best Answer

What do you do for a living?

Best Answer

I am a Retired Paramedic, so I don't "do" anything for a living.

Best Answer