I am not an American and do not live in the United States. I do however follow world politics, and in my most honest opinion I truly hope President Obama is re-elected. I have watched all three political debates and was not impressed with the first debate, however debates two and three President Obama held is ground well. I know the U.S. is undergoing a severe unemployment crisis, but stop and think so is the rest of the global economy. If you really look at the passed four years under President Obama he did extremely well. Allow him another four years and he will do better again. He is very aware of the unemployment situation, health care, job creation, give him time he is a humanist and believes in equality among people. He would have accomplished much more during his tenure if the senate would have cooperated more. Don't hold him against a wall, he will do an excellent job have faith in your President.
heavenshigh heavenshigh 56-60, F 10 Answers Oct 24, 2012 in Politics

So shoot. Probably first question is why Romney? I'll start there.

Romney gets how to create the conditions so that businesses can succeed. His commentary on the way that obama's policies on energy and healthcare have discouraged small businesses from hiring are 100% right. They are exactly what I heard from small business customers I have and also from my husband who ran one.

Romney has had success. When he talks about being able to work to get things done in Massachussets that means something. Obama has proven he can't work across the political isle. Clinton could. Reagan could. Romney can. Leaders can work with those that are not of their idealogy to make things happen - losers point fingers.

Also, Romney is just plain smarter and has more experience. Obama has one degree from one ivy league university. Romney has two from two. Obama speaks one language. Romney speaks three. Romney was consistently in the top 5% of his class and Obama refuses to show anyone his transcripts. Romney built a successful company and Obama goes a 22% approval rating his last year as a lecturer. (He wasn't a professor - that's hype.)

Best Answer

Thank you for the response, however I am not interested in Mr. Romney, I believe I stated that in my question.

Best Answer

you know what, I read that question exactly backwards. I do apologize. I thought you were looking for Romney dialogue.

Best Answer

Can not concurr with your opinions or thoughts. Mr. Romney is telling the electorate want they want to hear. Becoming president for Mr. Romney is his personal ultimate goal. You and many of your fellow citizens are concerned with jobs, health, National Debt, etc. I would be more concerned with Mr. Romney's lack of dimplomatic experience. He is a hot head and will return America back to the battle field. Mr. Romney sadly to say has acted like a spoiled child who can not have his own way. He is used to winning in the corporate world but make no mistake if elected he is not for all Americans, he is a cherry picker who cares only for those who can take the ride with him, for those who cannot afford .....well Lord have mercy for them.

Best Answer

Been watching the race from here in Canada. Were I given my choice, given the horrific track record of the Republican party, I would be Dem. In any even, as a neighbor to the North, I am praying that American can see the facts for what they are and re-elect Pres. Obama.

Best Answer

Well spoken. I only wanted to hear from people who were seriously thinking on voting for President Obama. Whew what is it with people. My prayers are also with President Obama.

Best Answer

If Mitt Romney takes office, the world WILL end in 2012!!!

Best Answer

Can't handle a joke jackass?

Best Answer

Um, sorry, was there something funny there?

Best Answer

Well the world will only have to suffer for a few weeks.

Best Answer

not you, wasn't talking to a wall.

Best Answer

lol Now thats funny.

Best Answer

Yes. Where was he born and does he have dual citizenship?

Best Answer

Don't want to talk about Romney huh? Too much to defend obviously and you can't. He's dead in the water.

Best Answer

What topic of dialogue is on your mind?

Best Answer

LMAO

Best Answer