ToniFrench ToniFrench 51-55, F 20 Answers Sep 26, 2012 in EP

Umm no. I think the point of this site is to bring people from different backgrounds together

Best Answer

Thanks

Best Answer

As long as your/they are not after children or people and trying to do things that stalk people etc..

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

Nope, not unless they were purposely being a nuisance. Otherwise, join the party. It's nice to have some variety.

Best Answer

Thanks

Best Answer

You're welcome :-)

Best Answer

Everyone here as a story and a past, if your story is about being ex-con its good share and hopefully someone can learn from your mistakes and hopefully u don't go back. good luck to u

Best Answer

Thanks

Best Answer

i have no ob<x>jections. my family is full of cons, so an ex-con looks pretty good beside them =)

Best Answer

Thanks

Best Answer

i dont care who it is on here whether there a satanist or ex con cus it doesnt concern me its not my problem and unless i feel like it im not gonna solve someone elses problem.14

Best Answer

Ok, thanks

Best Answer

what ever i only answered cus i felt like it anyway.

Best Answer

I wouldn't. This is a place for everyone to share their stories. So as long as you're kind and respectful, I have no problem with you being here.

Best Answer

Thanks

Best Answer

We all have our flaws. I have a friend on FB who's an ex-con and he's one of the most well-read and open-minded guys I know. What do I care? It happened when he was too young to know better.

Best Answer

Thanks

Best Answer

Have you looked around in here, Pal? Do you really think that one mistake would disqualify you? Hell, you might be voted "Most popular". Just tell your story. ;-)

Best Answer

How funny. ;-)

Best Answer

No I assume there are some.

Best Answer

Okay then.

Best Answer