iwanteuphoria iwanteuphoria 26-30, F 43 Answers Jul 4, 2010

God? Part of a made up religion to shame people into behaving before there were cops to do it.<br />
I'm with the earlier poster. My kids hate me because my marriage with their mother didn't work out. And before all you dicks who think you know every ******* thing chime in, yes they ******* hate me. We haven't spoken in years.<br />
My wife now hates me because I'm an alcoholic **** head. Hell, I hate me, why shouldn't she?<br />
I just want to ******* die. As painless as possible, but I guess I could tolerate some if it worked.<br />
All of you saying "oh don't, there's still things to live for" haven't lived in my shoes so shut the **** up. This is my personal decision, and it has no bearing on you whatsoever. Join the ******* Peace Corps or something and leave me the **** alone.

Best Answer

Sometimes it's these supposed "people" u leave behind that have already left u. I would venture to guess that most of those with suicidal thoughts are suffering also from extreme loneliness and pain. Where are all these supposed loved ones? Not there, not caring. **** u if u only care after they are gone. If u want to prevent suicide perhaps people should stop and think about how they treat those around them, how to demonstrate love, and step outside of their own worlds to actually see another's pain.

Best Answer

i so agree, I have openly asked my family for help telling them I want to die and they just laugh as if I am joking, i feel if i had the support of my family then i would feel less worthless but i haveno support, i have had proffetional help but it is superficial, i'm sorry i cant spell very well. I so want to die but I have 2 boy's, they are married and know i suffer bad mentally, i have stayed alive for them but now they are older i feel i should be free to be at peace, but they have said oh no we will always need a mother but where are they when i need them, always tooo busy, i've lived my life for them, but where are they now that i need them???

Best Answer

I've felt this way. We all have our own stories. I won't bore you with mine but I will say that as f*cking **** as the depths of life can be, you're alive. You're here reading this right now and I'm here writing it. Right now life is f&cking awful and it may always be but you have value. If you have to walk the rest of this life alone. Stick it out. Learn something. Help somebody else. Do something good even if all you ever get back is sh*t from others. Create a new reality or just take off and survive out there on the road. Live life on raw experience. If everything in your life is sh*t. Change everything. Leave it behind. Explore. I've had an awful life. I've lived almost all of it alone and I've hated 99% of it but the 1% I did like was due to me changing my situation and my environment. Do something you've never done before.

Best Answer

My feelings exactly. Moved out of state to be with my first and only love after an 18 year separation. We share pasts and because of those painful pasts, we've lived similar lives during that separation. I went through 12 years of therapy before we were reunited. Didn't know what to expect from a "good" relationship. Had never been in one, never seen one.He assured me everything would be ok. I have no remaining family except my brother who doesn't give a damn about me, never had children. Permanently and totally disabled due to many health issues and MS. No friends here except my boyfriend whom I love dearly and my "kids", dogs who are the only source of constant unconditional love I've ever known. My FB friend list consists of people who grew up in my hometown of Atlanta and went to the same high school, but I left school in tenth grade so most of my Facebook friends don't remember me but have become my link to society and people, as I live in a remote area of Indiana. NOW, after I help my boyfriend clean up the wreckage of his late wife's death, and sell my car to pay his bankruptcy so he csn be debt free and we can finally build some memories and have a life, he's playing games and doesn';t know if he loves me. He flip flops, one day he does the next he doesn't. I have no place to go from here. One friend in Atlanta whom I've never met but have become close to has offered to let me stay with her, her husband , two grown kids and elderly mother with dementia. I can't drive in Atlanta. Can baely drive here, with only cornfields to dodge. My sleeping area would be a small room with no door and a couch. I could take my Black Lab with me but not my Jack Russell, who's been with me all along through the worst times of my life. She'd have to be put down. Risky situation going there. I'd be a burden. I'm saying *uck it all if my boyfriend doesn't make up his mind soon. Already given up on the healthy loving relationship I dreamed of with him and he promised me because he finally admitted to me that he's never been close to anybody and is emotionally unavailable. WTH?? So i9f I stay here I will never have experienced a real loving romantic relationship, which is what I've wanted since I was a little girl. It's all I've wanted. I can, and have given up on that dream because he's too cowardly to get therapy, even to save our relationship, the macho man that he is. His pain or happiness is much more important to him than ine is. So, wth? I'd do anything to make him happy but the truth is, he's a miserable man who chooses to remain stuck in his protective shell., Says he can't get close because I might leave and it would hurt him? WTH? Not getting close to me is hurting me! Getting close to me would insure my NOT leaving...which at this point means leaving life for good.

Best Answer

If they loved us we wouldn't be feeling this way.

Best Answer

your first assertion is wrong. Some of us have no value to the people around us. I have helped many, and you couldn't handle my reality. And there isn't much I haven't done before. Life was good once. I can't live for 'good once'. 20 months out of 746 is just really bad odds. Nothing left to live for.

Best Answer

People says think of the people your leaving behide. There a reason why people want to kil them self its because of those people

Best Answer

wow so true....

Best Answer

Heroin<br />
Painless and quick.<br />
And **** other peoples pain its not about them.

Best Answer

To all the **** wits saying its "selfish" seriously stfu. You dont know what someones life is like what they have to deal with or even if they have close family or friends who care about them. Dont judge and just answer his question if you dont know then **** off. Dont understand why ppl come on these threads to say this ****. Ppl have a right to choose whether they live or die as long as they dont have dependants.

Best Answer

when you feel you r not helping yourself, just become a doll for others to play with..when there is no value for your love and sincerity. when you have got parents like me who fights always, even after 30 years of their marriage. ..when you can't take it anymore...when your God seems to be not listening.. <br />
when you cry every night and fall apart for all these reasons..when you r sick, still people only bothers about their problems..when there is still ppl around you to robe your money, with smiling faces..when you can't find anyone for help in this busy world..<br />
when you r born so unlucky...<br />
I don't know..

Best Answer

A man in Arizona court room ate one capsule today 6/28/2012 (after loosing his home to the banks) and died in 7 minutes flat. He lost consciousness after 3 minutes. There is a huge differences between mouse poison (an anticoagulant) and rat poison (cyanide sulfate). Rats are already exposed to toxic materials in the garbage that they eat every day. This in turn makes them very hard to kill. CIA and others have been using it to kill themselves for years.

Best Answer

i have two grown up children who wouldnt even flinch if i die, i am dying inside, i want to die on the outside, it wouldnt pain anyone if i die, so this is what i want, its me thats in pain, no-one else, i just want to go to sleep and never wake up

Best Answer

omg that is soooo how i feel, i have looked intomany way's but the voice in my mind just keep'son saying dont you have kid's to think of, but where are my kid's when i need them, i feel trapped by my love for my kid's.

Best Answer

Learn how to die so as to embrass immortality. The longer you are afraid tp die the longer you will suffer. Fear will control you.

Best Answer

So rat poisoning. Thanks. I'm glad I found this. Does it hurt? I want to die peacefully, I don't want to be in a lot of pain. I could just stay alive if I wanted that.

Best Answer

are you still around??? if so did you try the rat poison because it sounds like what I want. I have tried other things but they only made me sick. I don't want any blood for my husband to clean up.

Best Answer

There is a "way"... Take a syringe..go into one of your veins carefully... and pull the stick the entire way out.. you'll bleed out but will only feel the ***** of the needle and sleepy after bleeding for about 5mins.... Oh..will be doing so myself...see ya there...LOL

Best Answer

its a bit hard to get a syringe from a place unless u know someone

Best Answer

I watched my mom plan a funeral for my cousin who committed suicide 5 years ago. The pain that you would put the people who love you through is enormous. There are people who love you. Talk to them. Not a day goes my that we don't think about my cousin. Don't do it. Things will get better. You'd be surprised how many people love you even if you don't love them back. Just let them in.

Best Answer

that's fine for your family...but what about me...who has NO family and no one who cares? what difference does my death make? Truly make?

Best Answer

or what if you have family and they tell you to go right ahead

Best Answer

If you think about them now.....why not before the pain and loneliness was too much. there is no one who loves me now, and when I am dead....why would I care who loves me. My

Best Answer

Watch reality tv

Best Answer

Yes slowly but surely depending on how much u take. If you take a lot then you would die within a week or two. It is a slow death. Symptoms don't start showing until about 3 or 4 days after you ingest the poison. You would bleed internally causing a great amount of blood loss in the next couple of days and it will also cause giant bruises on the surface of your skin. You will start to vomit after a while. You will see blood in your poop. And it can cause organ failure in about a week and you will eventually die.<br />
There is a painless way to die but I'm not telling you because I don't want you dead. The world needs you

Best Answer

Believe me @iwantuphoria. I been through some tough things I been in psychiatric asylums for multiple suicide attempts. The previous hospital I was at I STAYED there for more than 2 months. I was token away from my dad last year when I was 12 it's gonna be a year in April since I was token away.........if u want to get to know my full story look at my profile. I now live with my uncle in Clovis ca. Things got better and and now I'm happy. It gets better.......point is don't kill yourself life has so much great things to offer. Suicide is a permanent solution to temporary problems, there is no going back once u have succeeded.hang in there. If it's not u who wants to kill yourself then show them this reply. :)

Best Answer

you don't understand people's problems and what they go thru the world does Not need everyone or oneless person for I feel the same way I also want to die I have have hated my life since I had gotton divorce and feeling alone MY teenage kids don't give a crap since they have been with the bastard father

Best Answer

We are trying to learn painless ways of killing ourselves, this world is cruel and tough doesnt help, saying no cheating doesnt help either. I tried suicide by doctor perscribed pills (i saved up like 5 bottles) i fell asleep and woke up in a hospital bed 4 days later, my mother ruined my suicide... those four days was paradise i was non-existant... no asshol es trying to shame me or preaching me about a God they worship, and no suck it up BS. My new plan is to rent a cheap hotel room for a week an overdose on persc<x>ription heavy duty sleeping pills again. i figured i would save up

Best Answer

I don't know that that would be the best way to kill yourself, but I can tell you that it hurts the people that love you and are close to you for the rest of there lives. They don't know what it is that they did to contribute to you killing yourself. My husband of 21 years took his own life almost 11 years ago, he was 43 years old. His brother took his own life almost 3 years ago on Christmas, and my best friend who was 47 shot himself 2 weeks ago. I am still trying to understand what it was that I did to my Husband, for him to take his own life let alone our children who are 30 and 28 years old now. The best thing for you to do is talk to someone, even if its your animal or a very close friend. Life always throws you curve balls, or it wouldn't be life. We were not put here so things could be easy, its a test of times to see how much we can deal with. I can tell you, that life is much easier to deal with then trying to deal with the suicide of someone that you love very much. So if you need a helping hand, always remember that we are all out there to help you even if we don't know you. <br />
With Love<br />
Lori

Best Answer

I'm too lazy to read if anyone's mentioned this: carbon monoxide.

Best Answer

tried that my garage isn't sealed well enough

Best Answer

Get some insulation foam that you can spray/squirt.

Best Answer

I would like to die in a garage if I could get into my mother's own garage but problem is my own mom is a ***** and its hard to get into my own mom's house or garage when she wont give me a key to the house I did have a garage door opener but someone else broke her garage door so now I can't even get into the garage --ugh I just want to leave the earth --so sick of living in my early 40's life fricken sucks!!!!!!!

Best Answer

what is the best painless way to end ones life?"

Best Answer

hi friends<br />
i am tired of my life and people around me to be honest i did lots of things for my lover and try to maintain all relations with my relatives and with her i cant explain how much i sacrifice for her ,now a days i am passing from lots of stress and she behave like she is my enemy and i hert lot myself ,now a days i am finding a way for subside can u give me something good idea ...please

Best Answer

No ive tried it doesnt work.

Best Answer

I will try rat poison as I am feeling too much guilty. I hurt my mom who always takes care of me...... I am a needless person. I am not worth living.

Best Answer