peza peza 46-50, M 8 Answers Nov 13, 2012 in Politics

Yes, especially since most of them are republicans who want to secede from the US anyway cuz Obama won! aka sore losers..LOL<br />
The republican party has turned polar opposite since the mid 19th century, same with the democratic party, total opposites since they were formed, so anyone blaming TODAYS democrats for the KKK is sadly under informed and most like on a Rant, as I see one of them has had a hate-fest with this question! Sadly all it shows is more ignorance.

Best Answer

I've still have had problems learning Political History all my life, cause I never liked it. I'm just still getting little bits of trying to understand it all at my older age now: 57 years old. I'm still trying to learn that stuff they try to teach kids in school with. Lately now I'm hearing the Parties we see now ... Are Polar Opposites of what they were. That maybe why in the 1970's ... (Without me knowing better,), I used to think Republican's were on the more right track (Back then.). But in the 1980's and Reagan Term. I learned how they are Polar Opposites with my learning more about this uninteresting subject it had and was with me. I was trying to understand the Voting issues that I thought needed to keep America Honest and Unbiased. And I preferred the Democrats over the Republicans after I realized how Evil the Republicans agendas were and are. I know the Democrats are not perfect either, but they in my mind at least have most of things on a better understanding of being on the right track and is the lesser of Evils. At one time I was trying to look into other Parties, but I find if I don't give the Lesser Evil more of my Vote, the Greater Evil will get the Votes. Not saying Obama is the Average. I think he has been better than most Democrats we have seen. So am more impressed more now with the Democrats from previous times. Or is there a difference from Democrats and Progressives? I just learned about Progressives 2 years ago on this site. So I'm trying to like the Progressives as I gradually begin to learn of these things.

Best Answer

What kind of idiot question is this? Whoever ASKED IT is clearly racist. If you mean allowed the Republicans to secede, then no. I filed my state's petition to secede personally. It isn't ABOUT literally seceding. And if you understood what we are doing, you'd know it's about taking A STAND, NOT about literally forming a new government. And HOW DARE YOU call conservatives racist. Democrats formed the KKK, too, by the way....lol....civil rights...the REPUBLICAN cause hijacked by ignorant democrats. Sad when you sit and spout this kind of garbage, yet you have no clue what you're even talking about. Do you remember a GOP candidate, during the primaries, named HERMAN CAIN...wait...wasn't he black?!? OH....YEAH, that's RIGHT...HE WAS!! And wait, WHO was it that deliberately DERAILED the Cain campaign!?! OHHH, yeah...wait...Democrats, rights?!!? YES! DING DING DING! Democrats deliberately attacked and shut down Herman Cain, specifically SO a black man wouldn't get the GOP nomination for president! WHY, you ask!? Well, see, if a strong BLACK Republican candidate were to run side by side with Obama, people would be forced to look at things like THE ISSUES in order to vote, NOT RACE, since we're talking TWO black candidates running for president. The RACISTS are the Liberal Democrats, NOT the CONSERVATIVE REPUBLICANS. If WE, the PEOPLE, the CONSERVATIVES, were to vote for Herman Cain, never again could you, or any other simple democrat, call us RACIST...it would show libs to be the racists that THEY ARE.

Best Answer

Bravisimo!

Best Answer

conservatives are extremely racist. I have yet to meet a conservative who treats Arabs like equal human beings.

Best Answer

pfcpremosgirl....what are you even saying? i hope you were not replying to me? you obviously did not understand what i was saying and who gives a crap if a bunch of people in your family fought in wars...that is not you.
i was saying that the bigots of this world do not deserve to live in a tropical paradise like an island and that they should get what they deserve...to be marked the way that they mark people with their hatred....Geesh!...way to take a comment in the opposite way it was intended.

Best Answer

No I understood exactly what you were saying. Reread it if you don't understand WHAT I AM saying. Considering the theme, that being the right, it's easy to interpret what you wrote as saying the right are the racists and bigots. And that's wrong.

Best Answer

Which ones? The ones living here in peace? Or the ones in the middle east trying to kill us and our troops? Republicans are the ones who made civil rights in the United States possible in the first place. Democrats voted over 60% to DENY civil rights to slaves. Oh, and the irony is that by YOU saying "conservatives are extremely racist," you've proven YOURSELF to be of the kind to judge people for reasons other than their character. Thanks for proving my point.

Best Answer

"conservatives are extremely racist" I guess I'll let Herman Cain and Alan West know that you said so.

Best Answer

one trick pony

Best Answer

it would be better if we could just kill all bigots or ship them off to an island and watch them fight each other to death

Best Answer

You know what you sound like? The radical jihadists who round up and kill all the homosexuals and people who steal and have premarital sex. You should like the faction of Islam who says rape is a woman's fault so they stone her to death. You don't see how YOUR COMMENT is dangerously and eerily familiar to those out there committing terrorist attacks?! You sound EXACTLY LIKE the nazis and the jihadists of the world. Yep, you sure do.

Best Answer

You don't know what "jihad" means, clearly.

Best Answer

Another brainwashed Western fool getting all her "facts" on Islam from biased mainstream media, probably an avid Faux News viewer too.

Best Answer

wow, just read your other comments. oddly enough, the last time I checked, it was AMERICAN CONSERVATIVES who were doing all of the above. a friend of mine got raped, mugged and brutally tortured and murdered in AMERICA for being gay, so don't blame "the jihadis" when your people aren't exactly promoting a positive, open-minded society either. You know what this makes you, right? Condemning others for doing things you do too? ;)

Best Answer

Yes, I do honey. Do YOU?

Best Answer

I don't think so. I will not STFU. Can you even read or comprehend ENGLISH, Ashiyana? I guess not, since I wrote "radical jihadists," and "faction of Islam." Those ARE, in fact, the people flying planes into buildings and beheading children, and threatening to kill anyone for "blaspheming" Mohammed. Do you know any Christians who are beheading little kids or Americans for blaspheming Jesus Christ? Nope, you do not. And Jesus gets blasphemed about three times as much as Mohammed. So you stfu.

Best Answer

How about theology class, my dear? yeah....lol.... ignorant ignorant little people.

Best Answer

You are sad. righteouschicawillsavetheworld...ironic name, because you probably can't even save yourself from the massive brainwashing you seem to have been subjected to. A friend got raped and killed, by a CRIMINAL, and that's the fault of all conservatives? Well, I was raped too! So I guess I need to run around screaming about the evil of all American white men! Yes, that is a tragedy and no one CONDONES SUCH ACTS! But.... Give me a break! Grow the **** up and look around you already. A dear friend of mine's sister was shot and killed by her boyfriend, who then also killed her two young kids, one boy and one girl. Then blew his own brains out. So I guess all men, ALL OF THEM, are no longer worth a d*mn, since one of them committed something so horrible. I'm not condemning anyone, I'm calling what's right. And that won't EVER change. So save it. Liberals are so open minded, I can't believe their brains haven't OOOOZED out of their ears already....pathetic little people.

Best Answer

"A friend got raped and killed, by a CRIMINAL, and that's the fault of all conservatives? "
funny how one minute you're saying that and the next you're accusing ALL "radical jihadists" of beheading children.
I smell hypocrisy.

Best Answer

The last time I checked, it wasn't the "radical jihadists" molesting little boys in churches.

Best Answer

I have a photo of a Muslim holding up a sign that says Death to the infidels , another in the crowd says Islam is a religion of peace and we will kill anyone who says otherwise. Tells me all I need to know about Islam.

Best Answer

I have many pictures of Christians from the Westboro Baptist Church holding all kinds of hateful signs. I also have seen pictures of atheists asking for all religious people to be killed. Tells me all I need to know about them both, too. :) Well, it would, if my brain was as small as yours. But luckily I can think for myself and know not everyone is like that. Also, when I originally answered this question, I had no idea who this question was targeting in specific. I thought the OP was talking about actual racist people, not conservatives. But the responses I got on here are enough to convince me that conservatives are nothing short of being close minded, judgmental and racist people. Impressive.

Best Answer

I must add I only came to this conclusion because I've never met an open minded conservative, however, that's not to say that they don't exist.

Best Answer

Yes. Odumbo and his racist supporters should secede and go back to Kenya.

Best Answer

Go back to bed Dozy .....you're just sore cos you lost.

Best Answer

Yes, Odumbo's racist supporters should secede.

Best Answer

Including the one that asked this question.

Best Answer

pull your trousers up

Best Answer

We always turn to those imaginary islands to send people...why ruin a tropical paradise with bigots? They don't deserve it...i would rather stamp them on the face...like the bigots that stamped the Jewish people in camps...that would be poetic

Best Answer

You want to compare conservatives with Nazis? You're classy. My grandfather fought at the Battle of the Bulge, WWII. My grandfather is a hero. My grandfather was also Christian. And Republican. And passed away at age 98, day after Christmas 2008. My grandfather was not then, nor ever for a split second in his whole life...NEVER racist. Poetic would be you saying that to someone like me, with four generations of REPUBLICAN AMERICAN SERVICEMEMBERS in their family, to my FACE, and having your teeth for lunch.

Best Answer

You go, girl. It is really sad that the left cannot just have a civil conversation. If you disagree, you are a hater. So much for being tolerant &amp; open-minded.

Best Answer

everyone who serves in the army is racist. when you are a soldier, you are basically deciding that someone is inferior to you because they are different from you and, therefore, worth of being killed.

Best Answer

you completely misread what i wrote...classy

Best Answer

Unfortunately, the democrats are in power. They won't secede.

Best Answer

where? and who would feed they-taxpayers?

Best Answer

Good idea, you would be leaving, yes that'd be good. We'd all be happier without you stirring the racism pot.

Best Answer

put your trousers back on

Best Answer

Cat people suck.

Best Answer

put your clothes back on

Best Answer

@ peza, cross your legs your breath stinks.

Best Answer

dirty old man

Best Answer