tenente tenente 31-35, M 13 Answers Oct 16, 2012 in Jokes & Riddles

I think there is sufficient evidence to show the bible predates Justin Bieber (or anyone else currently living for that matter).<br />
I happen to like Justin Bieber. Be that as it may, I find that people either really like him or really don't (there's no in between)

Best Answer

ikr :D there are Bieber likers and Bieber haters and no inbetween lol

Best Answer

i still wondering why many girls love him, Look at him, he doesnt have good voice and nothing special with his look. Everything just looking NORMAL

Best Answer

you win :D

Best Answer

haha yay! thanks :)

Best Answer

He sucks.

Best Answer

you are the king :D of understatements!

Best Answer

I don`t like Justin Bieber.

Best Answer

in the same way i "don't like" politicians? :D and ZOMBIES?!?

Best Answer

Who likes zombies? :)

Best Answer

exactly :D and who is providing them medical attention have you noticed the stitches and bandages?!

Best Answer

Yes. :)

Best Answer

He is pretty dreamy... mmm, no.

Best Answer

I don't

Best Answer

Why do pple like him? Ok I get it he's attractive & he can sing , but he's also a douchebag & can't treat girls right, he's a diva & he thinks he's above the law, now tell me is that the type of guy to bring home to your dad?

Best Answer

I hate him right deep down to the core.!!!! So much hate to him right now. .!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best Answer