meteorite meteorite 36-40, F 107 Answers Dec 26, 2010

Take the billion. People who say 'money can't buy you happiness' aren't spending it right!

Best Answer

I'd take the soulmate, providing there is a guarantee that she won't leave me like all the other "soulmates" have done

Best Answer

A billion bucks are you kidding me. I could have soul mates coming out of the woodwork with cash like that.

Best Answer

"Money cannot buy you happiness . . . but it buys a substitute so good that it takes an expert to tell the difference."

Best Answer

Definitely finding your soulmate....Love is what makes the world go around...cash is nice to have,<br />
but it won't keep you warm at night....

Best Answer

Actually it will keep you warm at night. You could make a full body suit out of it or burn it, or pay the gas bill or pay someone to blow hot air on you all night or hire three prostitutes to sleep beside and on top of you.

Best Answer

I grew up a spoiled rich brat..... actually I had both worlds.. a mommy with money and a daddy with none....<br />
I'll tell you right now... money does not make you happy.. not in the least.. and I'm married to my soulmate.. not only is it cool to believe and know between both you and your partner you're soulmates.. but when other people around you claim it as well :D<br />
I will choose my soulmate over money ever single time. :]

Best Answer

show me the money, hell i buy u a soul mate , me one to ,no just you,

Best Answer

I'll take the money and she'll find me .

Best Answer

i would take the money I know cant be faithful and get me a harem

Best Answer

I think I'm needing the money right now, she's coming, either way I should be prepared right?

Best Answer

Hands down....even if I had to give up the possibility of finding a soulmate.....I would take the cash. I can help so many people with it and it would be amazing to know that I didn't have to worry about how I was going to fund my daughter's college tuition.

Best Answer

I have already found my soulmate and that is all the happiness I need.That amount of money would cause more heartache than the paper it represents.

Best Answer

Take the money and run. No contest, hell I would so it for 1000

Best Answer

If your so lonely you would have no problem giving the billion to be whole.

Best Answer

Well usually I would say the soulmate.... If I chose the soulmate that would only make me happy, but I could use that money to help others and make their life better. So picking th soulmate would be selfish..!

Best Answer

I don't believe in soul mates, so I'll take the money and run! : )

Best Answer

$1,000,000,000

Best Answer

I wouldn't want "The one" and zeros. <br /><br />
<br /><br />
No. I'd rather have $1,000,000,

Best Answer

Soul mate is a made up term, I am not so guilible to believe in it and I also dont need the money.<br />
PS I am truly happy, ya!

Best Answer

I would take the money, give it all to charity (at least that's what I'd like to think I would do) to do some good in this messy world, and then I would continue the search for love. I'll find it. I don't believe in soul mates, because I don't see anyone as being perfect. And I appreciate that.

Best Answer