I think being an alcoholic has less to do with frequency and more to do with how it affects your life

Best Answer

I have never told anyone this without a debate to follow but becoming an alcoholic is known to be a progressive thing. It is a very common thing that as time goes on someone who has built up tolerance can drink larger and larger amounts of alcohol without as much affect because they build a tolerance. But inevitably that ability to not get loaded on vast amounts ends and they get to the point of black out much quicker. I mention this because you said you can drink Mikes all day and they do not have an effect on you. If this is true and at your age you could very well be well on your way in the early stages of becoming an alcoholic if you are not already. <br />
A little test you can try is to try drinking just two ever day for seven days. If one of the days you found yourself drinking a lot more with absolutely no resistance or you wake up and don’t remember because you blacked out you may have more of problem than you thought.

Best Answer

Yes I agree alcoholics run in my family that is why I'm very cautious when It comes to drinking...I hardly ever drink but I recently decided to try these drinks and they just taste so good it's partly because I don't like the way alcohol tastes...it's gross to me but these I can tolerate I probably should calm down though because it does run in my fam lol

Best Answer

Good to hear you have a healthy awareness of alcohol. You say it runs in your family so it’s a risk that way but what a lot of people don’t realize is, is that a person can become alcoholic both ways. By crossing a line of drinking to excess for long enough or being predisposed and being alcoholic from the first drink. I hate to sound like such a freeken know it all but I’ve been in recovery myself for over twenty years and I am also very active in helping other recover. I have to say one of the most disheartening things is to see someone of your age get damaged by going on drinking. So please be careful ok?

Best Answer

No, you would not be consider anything you would just be drunk.

Best Answer

Lol yeah if I drunk like 5 cases in one day!

Best Answer

na i dont think so

Best Answer

how much are you drinking and how do you act when you drink?

Best Answer

I drink a a couple a day ( I could drink a whole case if I didn't watch myself)...They taste like juice I have to remind myself that alcohol is in them lol but they have no affect on me their just delish

Best Answer

eh. as long as your not getting smashed i wouldnt worry

Best Answer