a female co-worker asked me to charge her phone. I forgot about it and almost left, but she caught me before I did and asked me for her phone.I said I "almost forgot."so I walked back to my office and she followed me in, I unplugged it, gave it to her and I was about to say "enjoy your weekend" but before I could. She grabbed my face and kissed me. She tried sticking her younger in my mouth, but I didn't kiss back I was in shock. She knows I'm married and she has a boyfriend (he's in jail though). I was very flattered because I'm not an attractive person, and this has never happened before nor did I ever expect it to. But At the same time a little weirded out about it. I'm kind of jealous though, I wish I Had the balls to do this to someone I like.
PoetLover PoetLover 31-35, M 4 Answers Feb 8, 2013 in Marriage

Well as far as I see it you didn't do anything. But I guess I would want to know what your motive would be for telling her. Would you be trying to make her jealous?

Best Answer

Yes. It is called a lie of omission

Best Answer

Your question is?

Best Answer

Would it be considered lying by omission if I didn't say anything or should I tell my wife or keep my mouth shut.

Best Answer

Your heart will answer this. Would you want her to tell you if this happened to her?

Best Answer