Greed2Avaricious Greed2Avaricious 18-21, M 2 Answers Dec 3, 2013 in Community

*shrug*

If you don't have any enemies, you don't have any convictions.

Best Answer

Nice quote. People here can be sensitive to anything. I just don't see the point to get mad anymore or even bother arguing. Like me or not :)

Best Answer

quote? someone else said that?

Best Answer

It sounded like one!! XD lmfao! But I'm pretty sure those words aren't the first time they were spoketh young lad. ;) you could probably google it

Best Answer

Just did. The meaning's been out there for awhile, but nothing came up with the same or even similar wording or brevity. lol I'm probably going to go around saying it all the time now.

Best Answer

Do that if you'd like. Well you can't find everything on the web. But I know someone way back in history said those same exact words if not very similar

Best Answer

Hard to know. I think some people might have a problem with your bluntness and outspokenness. I happen to think that's one of your attributes.

Best Answer

Haha thanks! This place seems like the only place I can truly be myself. Loud and proud. Or in other words, a smart a$$. :) but I only joke and would be quick to apologize. I don't intentionally mean to hurt someone unless they had it coming.

Best Answer

I know you're a good soul. It's just too bad that some folks can't see past the "loud and proud" and recognize that.

Best Answer

Lol :) I wouldn't be so special if everyone knew about me. And you wouldn't be so cool

Best Answer

Right on :)

Best Answer