I've always had a crush on my friend & I'm thinking maybe I'll get over these feelings I have for him if I just tell him how I feel.
babydoll73 babydoll73 22-25, F 5 Answers Feb 10, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

mhm....in that situation tell him Asap. Preferably in person, Soz..mm, send a txt msg that need to talk asap lol >< Been on both sides of this sorta thing before....and heard how other times other people waited and one was left out feeling was under appreciated for a time, when all the long things could've been better and saving the other from going thru a relationship or 2 before finally saying it. But even if he doesn't think that way Back....it will ease up tension/random thots you got = WAY BETTER then leaving it to chance/not saying anything at all. E-specially if ends up getting into a relationship before can bring it out in the open. Plus, if left things unsaid a person is more prone to obsessing'n'thinking about it than if not got it out in the open earlier. I dunno why some people react badly or think people are Destined to doom a relationship if bring it up etc....when saying that to a friend just means even if Not feel the same way back...they know they can trust you even more....atleast is how I look/take it.

Best Answer

Nice answer, thanks

Best Answer

yeah

Best Answer

No....I would NOT recommend doing that.

Best Answer

Yes, tell him. One way or another the situation will resolve itself.

Best Answer

yes, unless he likes you back. Then its all good.

Best Answer