I hate people and I love guns.
CompassionateCoffee CompassionateCoffee 13-15 7 Answers Apr 25 in Doing Good

You might not be very good but you would fit right in.

Best Answer

Wouldn't make you a good one but you may just fit in.

Best Answer

You'd make a good republican, I'm sure....LMAO

Best Answer

yeah you'd make an awful one. <br />
Good law enforcement officers are not the biggest fans of guns, since they now they are dangerous, so they have the right amount of respect for using them and they like people and want to help them, they are also physically fit, and mentally strong and smart.

Best Answer

No. On top of which at the moment you wouldn't pass the psych exam.

Best Answer

Of course I would, I'm a master at masking my emotions. I put on a facade everyday. How do you think I've been to hide my depression?

Best Answer

Because your parents believe you. They don't want anything to be amiss. They don't want to believe that you would lie to them. They aren't trained to look for a lie.

Best Answer

I know, I'm very fortunate. My mom trusts me so much, she's going to give me my dad's old revolver when she gets it in two weeks.

Best Answer

And you'll do what?

Best Answer

Play with it. Spin the cylinder and act like I'm a gangsta. And when I feel like I'm ready, it will be my suicide weapon of choice. The reason I haven't killed myself sooner is because I didn't have a gun, but fate has been kind to me and I will have one soon.

Best Answer

You sound like you'd fit right in as one of them.

Best Answer

ACAB

Best Answer

?

Best Answer

ACAB

Best Answer

What does it stand for?

Best Answer

The Four Skins

Best Answer

Don't be a jerk.

Best Answer

ACAB

Best Answer

Oh, if it means what I think it means, I'll be a great cop.

Best Answer

Ha!

Best Answer