foldedunfolding foldedunfolding 31-35, F 13 Answers Feb 9 in Doing Good

Ahhhh!!! I don't even have a response as my brain and finger tip are still remembering/healing from putting my hand in the side door pouch of a friends truck looking for a scrap piece of paper for a note and finding a loose razor blade......

Best Answer

omg! what is it about paper cuts and razor cuts that hurt so much! it's not the pain from the actual cuts, but instead the SURPRISE of them and the way they smoothly slide along the skin!

Best Answer

"smoothly slide"......STOPPPP!!!!! It took two days to stop bleeding because you always have to use the tip of your finger for more things than you ever think of... till it's cut.

Best Answer

hehehe i'm rather enjoying making you squirm ;)

Best Answer

Ermmmm Not hard with that visual in my head. = /

Best Answer

*insert dirty something here* oh gawd, now i used the word "insert" and even THAT sounds dirty.

Best Answer

Haha the word master at a loss of words? Don't think so...

Best Answer

oh i don't think so either, but i'm also not experiencing a loss of self control.

Best Answer

LOL It was but a very brief moment . =)

Best Answer

it's not MY fault if you don't last long ;)

Best Answer

*Picks the comment up to be analyzed , turns it around , puts it back down* Haha no comment on that comment.

Best Answer

hahaha hence why I'M the abstract artist and you, merely a canvas :-P

Best Answer

Ahhh ....don't discount the canvas too quickly for it must be made of a quality high integrity long lasting media in order for the fleeting inspirations of the artist to last a long time in it's original form . = )

Best Answer

ahh then by what you said earlier, you must assuredly be disqualified? hahaha jk

Best Answer

Never ! It took a finely honed piece of tooled steel to deliver but a small slice to the tip. And the tool payed the higher price as it was un-willingly and un-ceremoniously delivered to the dust bin to rust away as I healed. .....Dyaaaat's right! = )

Best Answer

i think you missed my joke ;) you said that i should not discount the canvas too QUICKLY bc it needs to be LONG-LASTING. we already established that you are a minute man!!

Best Answer

you can scrape the tartar off your teeth also

Best Answer

co-partner?

Best Answer

Only if they could find a way to make a toothpaste that also works as a shaving cream.

Best Answer

OMG i am about to give you 90 percent of the stock in my company in recompense for your GENIUS!

Best Answer

lol I just put my hand over my mouth when I read that.. YIKES!

Best Answer

haha!! cute

Best Answer

At the cost of accuracy and facial skin, sure

Best Answer

yay! that will be 3 easy payments of 25.99, please xD

Best Answer

I don't think I visualized this they way you meant. I just cringed and have been running my tongue along my gums for the past couple minutes. I'm sure you could sell someone on this nonetheless.

Best Answer

No.

Best Answer

let me know the results

Best Answer

No.

Best Answer