Neither. Just cross the road instead lol.

Best Answer

Where is your sense of danger? You've not fully lived until you've roughed up a bee hive.

Best Answer

I have a phobia of wasps and bees

Best Answer

i would definitely have to say walk around it. your not going to **** them off that way

Best Answer

Don't mean mug and avoid eye contact always seems to work.

Best Answer

hornets are very dangerous. you should avoid them entirely, especially during the day.

Best Answer

I hear they may be going to Seattle to become the sonics.

Best Answer

Bash it down !

Best Answer

Arrgh matey!

Best Answer

I had a nest I had to deal with last summer and ended up using a pressure washer. It worked great and i didn't hurt them.

Best Answer

how did you do it? when i dealt with some nests the bugs ended up very dead, and i'm interested in learning a more humane method.

Best Answer

The pressure washer has a long wand and long reach such that the further away from the nest I was, the larger the spread of the water jet so that it covered a large area. I comfortably sprayed the nest which scared them away, and they were blown away from me by the force of the water. When it was clear that they had all left the nest, I got close enough to blast the nest off of the house and clean the residue. They never returned.

Best Answer

maybe not physically but emotionally. Shouldn't a done that, he was just a bee. Poor lil feller.

Best Answer

Gently remove it from the tree and toss it into the crabby neighbor's front porch.

Best Answer

Leave a note on the hive that reads: " Thank you for your participation in the hostile nature relocation program"

Best Answer

ROFL!

Best Answer