Here's the deal.. the Bride and Groom will be inundated with repeat business of Toasters/ovens, whoha's doodads and what knots. If they have a registry, then finish off the list so they're not back at Sax returning a bunch of what is to be ungrateful mementos. Cash is King and yes very impersonal. However, if that's what they will truly need, for their to the Moon date, then provide that dinner, that kwik foto snap on the beach or hair braiding moment. Maybe its the joint their really needing.

Best Answer

That was the problem, I asked them if they have a registry and they said they just wanted cash. I don't think they need it as such, just want to make good, better.

Best Answer

Yeah its a dilemma. I would go with what you know they'll use I am their life and need. Most newly weds are not cash savvy and will probably squander your gift. Lol.. maybe buy them a bond series HH something that will mature as they do?

Best Answer

Do you try to pay for your groceries with personalized hand towels, too?

Best Answer