I have a couple of friends who don't see why it would be rude. It is a veil the veil that separates man from God {didn't put in quotes because I'm not sure lol} and if just a way to be modest in public and if you are approached and asked why, neither were offended by me telling them you liked it. =^.^= Someone somewhere might give you poo but you'll get a hateful someone no matter what you wear, even if you're the Emperor!

Best Answer

So it's the veil that must be more apt to be offensive? And yes, you're right about the fact you can always find someone who hates anything or everything. It's just a sad fact.

Best Answer

Yes, if you were to run into some very frustrated someone ... the veil is the item that is under a lot of social issues because it is worn to separate men from women and to stop a woman from seducing a man {which in those areas it is still our fault if we get raped} but any woman can do that in a veil. If I wanted to wear it I would I know that there is a proper reason for it too which makes the social/political/religious drama laughable :If you live in a desert the sun blinds you and a darkened light-weight cloth protects you from the light, narrows the glare field for your vision and helps filter out the dry dry wind and sand.

Best Answer

My buddies mom still wears hers out here because she's use to it. Knows she could remove it but wears it in public =^.^= takes it off at home and my husband's seen her without it you know? It's not that big a deal.

Best Answer

Love the statement about the woman seducing the poor gullible innocent man. Makes me just so completely angry!!!

Best Answer

yeah I don't like that truth much either but it is a problem there that they are working on, =^.^= better now than never!

Best Answer