nope! you'll be sucked right away once you go beyond the event horizon

Best Answer

Yes, but its complicated, and involves using a mini black hole phased array propulsion

Best Answer

That is true...

Best Answer

it involves you know quantum stuff and the latest enterprise model

Best Answer

if i recall they look like a circle from any given angle, so the event horizon would have massive gravitational pull from any direction. Its not like you can just hide behind a black hole. Afaik the black hole has no rear, only fronts on every side.

Best Answer

well the question sort of leaves an opening for an answer. im looking at the responses here and i can see we largely agree on the terms but let us examine one more closely for the sake of perspective. what ob<x>ject are we talking about? an event horizon on a black hole while as it is, hardly defined properly, it is defined to some degree, in that we know what it does. how it acts and reacts to things that which also possess known behaviours. but an "ob<x>ject"? why that could be anything from the old ssn class star cruiser on up to the newer ones. lol...sorry nothing smart to say, it just matters what the ob<x>ject is. mebbe it rejects antimatter like an antibiotic. that is plausible, magnetic fields work that way and a black hole is little more than a whirling dervish of ever-collapsing electrons...

Best Answer

I may think outside the box but I can't think in outer space. You lost me around "obit a black hole." If something is orbiting around a black hole wouldn't it end up in the hole?

Best Answer

I believe some things do get sucked into the black hole..depending on exactly what is orbiting and how large and close it is.

Best Answer