Just send them to her as a surprise. i'm sure she will appreciate that you're thiking of her

Best Answer

I like that idea.

Best Answer

I think it's a cute idea, I would love if if my boyfriend did that :) xoxo

Best Answer

N0 ISNT .W0MEN L0VE FL0WERS

Best Answer

Ok. some hard truths. If you give people flowers regularly, they will be accustomed to receiving. Setting expectations. If you do different things at random, you will always surprise her. I never give a women flowers more than once.

Best Answer

Surely u jest George?

Best Answer

go for it! If she likes you she will really enjoy it, if she is blowing you off it will make her squirm and you can watch and enjoy - win-win!

Best Answer

If she's behaving distant after you not seeing her, not RESPONDING to that is the Worst thing that you can do. Give her flowers. I mean if she isn't interested anymore, she isn't interested, and flowers won't hurt or help. But she might be just looking to see if you care, in which case flowers would be a GOOD thing! Flowers and maybe something sweet like "Thinking of you", or something you know will make her smile written on a little note for her.

Best Answer