to post a story of entire e mail conversation history I had with my x bf just to prove to him how incredible cruel he is? He can not see it at all.
Mayavadi Mayavadi 31-35, F 17 Answers Jan 22, 2011

yes it might be wrong ..<br />
but it would be a good read....

Best Answer

you are right it is a pretty good read....lol Very entertaining. I just went through 4 years of e mails and now that i am away from the situation i can see he is a total sociopath, who lied and strung me along the entire time. And he tells me i am crazy, I almost believed him for a while there too. <br /><br />Should make it into a book, a guide book for women, i will name it Red Flag This Fuker ....lol

Best Answer

I really think you need to prove to your self as much as we want to get back at someone it will only make matters more hurtful to you.Your anger and pain will start all over again,you are worth so much more.You will heal and you need lot of happiness so don't pour poison on him sometimes it is flamable so don't get near it.

Best Answer

You are right, and of course i would never really do it. I am just venting. Thank you for your thoughtful response =)

Best Answer

very wrong

Best Answer

yes thank you peza, as usual you are correct =)

Best Answer

post it ..as one of my fave sights say...writing is sooo therapeutic wussssssaaaaaaaaa

Best Answer

writing and sharing is very therapeutic ....lol I like you!

Best Answer

Sometimes it's not a question of right or wrong, but being smart or less so.

Best Answer

You can obviously do it but might regret it later on. So hold the thought and think about it. Moreover he is your ex for a reason....... just let it all go and move on with your life.

Best Answer

yes you are right, it's just so new only 2 days .... after over 10 years, boom gone. I will get over it and move on just not right this moment...lol . And i would regret it if i posted anything to hurt him. Thank you =)<br />Be Well

Best Answer

Anything put in writing is at risk to be seen by anyone.....If he is abusive and expects to get away with it he should not have put it in writing...<br />
Years ago I was in a relationship where I was being verbally abused on a daily basis (slightly different situation, I know ), it was something I had never encountered before but I could not get him to stop,.....In the end I told him whatever you say to me in private......I am going to make public, ( I was going to tell both of our families and they knew me well enough to know I was not being a drama queen.)<br />
He changed his behaviour after that and I seemed to have more of his respect.

Best Answer

post it

Best Answer

wrong

Best Answer

Yes.

Best Answer