so ive been with 38 or so guys and my boyfriend says its in my past and it doesnt bother him, but i know if roles were switched it would bother me like crazy, is that just me or what?
gavyboi6 gavyboi6 18-21, M 20 Answers Jan 21 in Dating & Relationships

Sure it would bother me. It would bother me a lot. That's why I don't sleep around like a common *****.

Best Answer

it was within a span of 5 years tho

Best Answer

LOL. Your sexual behavior is why so many conservatives loathe people in the gay community. People like you make it hard for me defend the gay lifestyle. 38 people in 5 years is ridiculous. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Best Answer

thanks <.< thought this was a "no judgement" place

Best Answer

what your saying is because he is gay he doesnt have the right to have sex as much as he wants? thats more of a personal choice isnt it.

Best Answer

why do you want to impress the conservatives anyway theyre dicks

Best Answer

I would have criticized anyone with 38 partners in 5 years. I am always on political sites trying to argue that the gay male lifestyle isn't overly promiscuous which is one of the stereotypes thrown out by conservatives so that they can pass anti-gay legislation. In the US, at least half the voting population are conservative and they can change the laws to persecute gay people if they win an election. I'm not trying to impress, I'm trying to defend. I'm trying to change views so that gays aren't persecuted.

Best Answer

your lifestyle isnt promiscuous. there are alot of gay people you cant possibly speak for all of them.

Best Answer

Well, I'm not gay. I'm not trying to speak for all gays, just trying to smash stereotypes. It's disheartening when I see glaring examples of the stereotype in front of me.

Best Answer

But you do sleep around? Does that make you a common ***** yourself? And why do you hold others to standards you can't even achieve yourself?

Best Answer

Being promiscuous is a whole lot of fun. You should try it sometime.

Best Answer

Are you speaking to me?

Best Answer

Yes. How many people did you sleep with in the last year?

Best Answer

One. I believe in monogamy. I'm not unattractive either if you decide to go there. I just have some discretion and some taste. I don't like to sleep around. It makes me feel cheap.

Best Answer

So how many times were you monogamous in the last year? I agree that consensual sex is not expensive but to feel cheap is stupid (imho). That's just fcuked up morals.

Best Answer

Personally I'd like to have a lot of sex, fun and bed partners and not care about people who are not involved at all.

Best Answer

Good luck with that and with your wife with over a hundred partners. See how long your relationship lasts. Enjoy your life.

Best Answer

I'm enjoying it. There's nothing like a girl with experience. Given that I've been chosen from over a 100 guys obviously shows that I'm superior by far. Inversely I've chosen her out of several dozen girls. Our marriage will last. I'm fairly sure of that.

Best Answer

I think the actual number isn't a concern as such. More concerning is the rate at which you've gone through partners and your claimed age.<br />
If you are now seeking a longer term relationship, the question has to be what do you consider long? You history implies no more than a few weeks.<br />
Many people would regard that as dysfunctional as well as potentially dangerous.<br />
I'd advise you to think more about the future than the past. Especially if you plan on it being different.

Best Answer

what do you mean?

Best Answer

I've re-read my comment and it seems perfectly clear to me.

Best Answer

why is the rate and my age concerning?

Best Answer

Oh ok.
You claim to be sixteen or seventeen with thirty eight partners over five years. That is 7.6 partners a year beginning when you were eleven or twelve.

Eleven or twelve is too young in the opinion of the vast majority of people.

I suspect that many of your 38 were one offs. That can be explained to some extent as you coming to terms with your sexuality.

The concern is that you don't seem to have had time to have any serious longer term relationships. Your BF might well be asking, Are you actually interested in one now or is he just number 39? If so when will number 40 come along?

Promiscuity can be habit forming. The question is, do you have that habit?

Best Answer

its not a claim lol im 16

Best Answer

Dude I say the same thing about my future wife. She could be fuqing another guy right now. She's a sIut.

Best Answer

"****" and "prude" are old world caveman words. we live in the age of enlightenment. youve done what youve done cuz youre you and if hes with you then he like you

Best Answer

yes.

Best Answer

care to explain?

Best Answer

not really. i get jealous like anyone else would. as long as u keep ur past, ur past. we'll be fine. otherwise, if u were to tell me about all the b****es u'v f***ed in the past, i probably wouldn't speak to u for a month. or at least long enough to control my temper.

Best Answer

you're boyfriend sounds sweet. but yeah, i wouldn't take the news of 38, very well. i would disappear for awhile to get my anger issues under control.

Best Answer

well i told him 32 when he asked cuz there are some i try hard to forget.

Best Answer

sorry. your boyfriend is probably more equipped and more mature than i am. i very much give into my girly emotions LOL

Best Answer

My husband has been with a lot more people than me and views sex a lot more casually than me. (I. E., he's has a FWB whereas it's not something I would consider for myself.)<br />
It doesn't bother me, but I sure don't want to hear about it. He tells me who and when and blah blah blah.... I DON'T CARE!

Best Answer

lol i would never bring up another guy around him but idk i guess the number bothers me

Best Answer

You... you kept count?

Best Answer

thats a really rough estimate i say that number cuz i know it is at least that many that i can name the actual number is probably within 10 to 15 above that

Best Answer

yes. such sexual behavior is not my thing

Best Answer

As a virgin its a mountain i have to climb when dating, but what good is a lock that opens to any key then to a key that opens many locks?

Best Answer

No, not really. Would want him to go for medical exams incase he has an std but wouldn't really mind or think much about it.

Best Answer

But, you should care and talk a little sense inside him as your partner.

Best Answer

My wife has had over a hundred guys before me. Does that answer your question?<br />
Some men appreciate experience. She's a beast in bed and that's worth far more than virginity.

Best Answer

I feel that whats in the past stays in the past

Best Answer

WHY would if bother you, under the circumstances ? You know YOUR past doesn't make you untrustworthy, after all. I could see it maybe bothering someone who didn't have a lot of experience. Luckily your boyfriend is mature.<br />
I don't have a lot of numbers, but as long as I could trust him and his past hadn't left him with STDs or a lot of dependents, I don't think I'd be that bothered.

Best Answer

dating them, no living with them ,no ******* / sucking them , hell no i want to watch

Best Answer

Yep

Best Answer

can you explain?

Best Answer

The way I see it is this....if they were THAT casual about sex to me that means they had a sex addiction, commitment issues, etc., and I would question their ability to settle down long term.

Best Answer

it's not just you - in that many people feel that way. personally, assuming it was before they met me, i can't see any reason for it to bother anyone.

Best Answer

i understand. ive never been with a lady in a relationship that had been with a lot of people. the last one i was the only one. but i dont think it would that much. i just wouldnt want to really know.

Best Answer