Since my hubbys been cheating no one can tell because we are happy every where we go.When we are in church we are treated like the best couple there.Everyone sees him making eye contact and smiling at me. See there's no room for her.People can't see he's a cheater because we have happy family baby they cater to us so it makes our marriage perfect.The fact that his girlfriend is there means nothing.
Lisa1471 Lisa1471 36-40, F 5 Answers Sep 30, 2012 in Affairs

I was that lady back then... He took me for granted as he knew I strongly believe in keeping the family together... But then I realized I couldn't take no more of it and I left.

Wow, it was hard, but now, I look back and wonder why didn't I leave earlier? The kids are much happier living in two happy homes than a bitter one.

Be strong for yourself and the children. You can make it without him.

Best Answer

We cant let everyone in our community know our marriage failed.I don't even want them knowing he cheats

Best Answer

I felt exactly the same... However, to this day, most people still does not know. I don't want my parents look at him differently as he is the father of my kids. His family thinks he is a good guy and I am just a *****. That is okay with me too. My peace of mind, happiness and health is very important, not only for myself but so that I can raise my kids well and they are happier.

Best Answer

Get a photo of his girlfriend. Have a shirt made with her picture and text saying that he cheats on you with her. Wear the shirt when you and he are together. Bonus if the photo has the two of them together.

Best Answer

If you are okay with it, then it should be fine

Best Answer

what? an open marriage? let's see if he can be as understanding once you start dating a black guy, from africa. ya know the really fit ones...

Best Answer

Huh?

Best Answer

you actually think it's a good thing that he has a girlfriend?

Best Answer

Well no one knows they see us our family and we are happy.Shes unknown.Shes just sex partner he cheated with 2 yrs means nothing.Everyone knows hes mine

Best Answer

Yeah, just find a guy to date and see how he likes it. But then, don't waste time on a revenge. Karma will take care of him.

Best Answer