Excluding mansions. I live in a house, I like having a lot of space and a huge yard. I like apartments though. They're smaller, easier to clean, simple.
Chayley Chayley 18-21, F 8 Answers Nov 14, 2012 in Hobbies

A super modern house with a built in air filter and no corners, a small elevator only...no stairs. You can turn it off if there<br />
s someone in the house that shouldn't be there,built of steel not wood. All solar collects rain for Large garden all around house a safe room and emergency exit on each floor.NO toilets in bathrooms. Public rooms with bathroom on ground floor.Private suites upstairs.Dressing rooms with laundry shute.NO CARPETS,Italian leather furniture only a fruit and veg garden and a cottage for the support family (new term for caretaker)

Best Answer

i like my little house on lovango - a little island with a population of 9 people.......dunno when i'll get back there for any length of time now though.....

Best Answer

where is that?

Best Answer

a ranch house in the desert

Best Answer

an older, wooden row home, the kind with hard wood floors and pillars in the living room. It would be fitted with all new cabinates and moldings and have creeky stairs. That would be nice :D

Best Answer

I was going to say, one that cleans itself would be great!!

Best Answer

ahaha yes that would be pretty great!

Best Answer

I have always loved the houses that have the porches all the way around them. I think they are pretty. I guess they are victorian? I just think it would be pretty with plants and flowers and rocking chairs on it...

Best Answer

Would be so pretty :)

Best Answer

The house of The Rising Sun.

Best Answer

Friar park.

Best Answer