A walking tour. I have always felt drawn to Ireland especially its countryside and out of the way ruins. Perhaps a walking tour would give you and yours the best opportunity to explore and experience that truly magical of isles. If you like this answer I would greatly appreciate an invitation to join you. I am a hearty traveler. I am light of heart and heavy on lore.

Best Answer

Ireland is filled with so much to see and do. I find that people try to do too much and then feel rushed. Plan for one big site per day, then fill in with smaller sites.<br />
I travel to Ireland every couple years and publish a site called Ireland with Kids (IrelandWithKids.com) We take our daughters- both went the first time at age 1-, self drive and take our time. I invite you to visit my site, get an idea of what area you want to visit, a few sites which are "must see" and a trip duration. I would be more than happy to help set a comfortable itinerary for your family.

Best Answer

We don't shoot or blow each other up Steve43 agree with Irishblush you xxxxxxxx . Ireland has loads of places for visitors and all sorts of activities for families if you go onto Discover Ireland website you'll get more information on holidays , sightseeing and transport . Steve43 i see your 1/8 Irish do a history check fella .

Best Answer