violetivy2007 violetivy2007 31-35, F 4 Answers Jul 24, 2012

My husband is bipolar and manic depressive as well as having anxiety issues. It is very hard most people tell me he's abusive and just leave but I can't I know inside he is a good person. People, even his family, dont understand depression.

Best Answer

My family who even has the illness doesnt believe it is a illness. Its all in ur head. Me and my sister r the only ones me at 17 nd her at 19 that seek and got help. Its a tough illness for the person who has it and the family that deals with it. I am fortunate that medicine has helped and symptoms only service here and there.

Best Answer

I know what you mean. My husbands is normally under control but when something upsets him it is awful until he comes out of it. He gets hateful, gives silent treatment etc. I think lots of people say you control it in your head but you can't. Meds help I but only to a certain degree.

Best Answer

I think the best thing for you is to search through the groups on it. Then send out some pm's to introduce yourself. You also might write a story in one of the groups....people will usually chime in with their own.

Best Answer

Yes as long as that friend treat me with respect.

Best Answer