I take cymbalta and it seems to work, though it doesn't take away the downs, it does give me a foot hold. There are withdrawls if i don't take it after 36 hours from my last dose. And anti depressants only work for a couple of years, i'm told, then they lose their effectiveness. I think it's good to take medicine if one finds it hard to cope. I believe though, at least in my case, i had to change quite a bit of my thinking patterns and learn new life skills.
They are effective but it's best if you take meds as well as have a program of some sort of therapy. Its hard to know what a large difference it would make until afterwards because there is a cunning level of denial involved, even though no one means to be in denial it just comes as part of the package.

Best Answer

thank u for the input, I'm trying to live myself more and hopefully help with my insecurities n hopelessness, I want to be happy

Best Answer

With the insecurities learned about the "hero's journey" and kind of lined up what i was doing with it's concepts. Life can be an adventure, full of meaning!

Best Answer