I am totally OK with men wearing lingerie,stockings and dresses.Not a problem.

Best Answer

I would just be happy to find a close female friend online who would accept my crossdressing. Someone to chat with on a regular basis. My dream would be to find a girl willing to chat on cam with me while we are both dressed in lingerie. I have found sites where I can do live camming I get a lot of attention there But it's just all gay guys. <br />
I really just want to crossdress with a real girl and feel like girlfriends.

Best Answer

It can happen, get out of the room and stop camming. I have found a few girl friends who love that and we have gone out as girlfriends. they are out there, I know, I have found a few without even trying. There are woman out there who love males dressing up so dont lose hope. But having said that you must look the part.

Best Answer

I havent met any women who like it yet, I've dated women who have tolerated it but not into it with me, would love to find someone who is truly into it, I make a pretty girl.

Best Answer

i finally found one, took a long time but it is worth it, just pissed it took so long, could of had a lot of fun with this when i was younger, but hey! what the ****, i'm having fun now, good luck finding someone open to it, its tough

Best Answer

its great to find a woman who likes her man dressing up,i dont want to upset you but ive found one im 59 yr old male and girlfriend is 45 she loves me to dress up she even goes shopping for me,different roles everyday its great......im a maid every morning to her,monday to friday she dresses me as a schoolgirl and on an evening we just sit and cuddle,i love saturday nights she pampers me and dresses me as her lesbian friend and treats me to the full works ,so my advice to you there is somebody out there that does like there men dressing up.........................loui5e

Best Answer

Try the dating web sights, and be honest. "Cross dresser looking for LTR. Has own wardrobe. Will share." When a woman responds, you know up front that she won't run screaming when you finely tell her. Good luck.

Best Answer