memphisblue86 memphisblue86 26-30, M 9 Answers Jan 28, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

I've never done it, but love to watch it in ****. I'd like to actually see it in person.

Best Answer

My wife owns a Great Dane and an Afghan Hound that use her as their ***** several time a week. My wife doesn't have much use for me in her bed or her *****.....

Best Answer

got a video

Best Answer

God she is soo ******* lucky to have a great dane, I have a rottie and his knot is big but a great Dane god I would love to have him knott me xxx

Best Answer

me too yes me gay love too take it in me//mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Best Answer

I would like to see pictures of your wife taking it from your dogs if you have any please

Best Answer

My friend and I would like to watch. I'm a 30m she is 47.

Best Answer

I had it done one time love too have more/ move up too bigger dog yes iam male love it...

Best Answer

What lube do you use that won't hurt the dog?

Best Answer

my *** is my lube he goes in no time then wow look out I can feel it growing then wow he in and knotted in me we are tied for 45/hour boy feels so good pump that doggie *** in me //mmmmmmm

Best Answer

yes I do but I like too take the knot too had it three times want more love it deep in my anal///////best feeling you can have and I do/////

Best Answer

EWWWWWWWWWWWW!

Best Answer

I would love to try it

Best Answer

My friend and I are training my german shepard and we'd be willing to share. We live in Houston area.

Best Answer

Ow yes

Best Answer

o.O wrong category, dude.

Best Answer

I guess that depends how your dog feels about you....

Best Answer