memphisblue86 memphisblue86 26-30, M 18 Answers Jan 28, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

I've never done it, but love to watch it in ****. I'd like to actually see it in person.

Best Answer

My first time was years ago, i was changing cloths n my dog jumped me from behind. I fell on my bed face first n i felt him push into me i tried to get him off but he would grawl at me. I gave in n let him ..opening up for him his knott was to bog to get inside me. Now im trying to find someone that would let their dog knott me.

Best Answer

I love the idea of helping someone fulfill such a desire

Best Answer

if he is too big and you love the dog you can just keep trying. you might open up enough for him with time. First times don't always work

Best Answer

My wife owns a Great Dane and an Afghan Hound that use her as their ***** several time a week. My wife doesn't have much use for me in her bed or her *****.....

Best Answer

got a video

Best Answer

God she is soo ******* lucky to have a great dane, I have a rottie and his knot is big but a great Dane god I would love to have him knott me xxx

Best Answer

me too yes me gay love too take it in me//mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Best Answer

I would like to see pictures of your wife taking it from your dogs if you have any please

Best Answer

My friend and I would like to watch. I'm a 30m she is 47.

Best Answer

It was after a shower when my boyfriends mastiff mounted me while I was drying off. That dog went to town and was in me for an hour and a half. My boyfriend came home in the beginning of Zeus' domination of my lady bits and watched the entire thing. Can't lie, I came a few times.

Best Answer

I guess instinct, unless he was trained and I didn't know!

Best Answer

Total surprise. I mean, we always joke about how the dog had a huge dong but I never really thought about it in me

Best Answer

and now I am sure you love it :)

Best Answer

I would like to b knotted is there ne one that has a lrge breed dog that would like to help me out?

Best Answer

I know girls like it//but I do too had it done 5 times it just gets better each time //move on up too a great dane//I can handle his big 11''****//and knot///mmmmmmmmmm

Best Answer

I'd like to b knotted

Best Answer

I had it done one time love too have more/ move up too bigger dog yes iam male love it...

Best Answer

What lube do you use that won't hurt the dog?

Best Answer

my *** is my lube he goes in no time then wow look out I can feel it growing then wow he in and knotted in me we are tied for 45/hour boy feels so good pump that doggie *** in me //mmmmmmm

Best Answer

i have a saint bernard and was knotted with him for around 2 hours

Best Answer

love too take him on///love things big in my anal///mmmmmm

Best Answer

yes I do but I like too take the knot too had it three times want more love it deep in my anal///////best feeling you can have and I do/////

Best Answer

Ow yes

Best Answer

EWWWWWWWWWWWW!

Best Answer

o.O wrong category, dude.

Best Answer

I guess that depends how your dog feels about you....

Best Answer

Anybody in Houston interested in experiencing the knot. Msg me.

Best Answer

Jaes

Best Answer

Add a response...

Best Answer