paclark paclark 31-35 13 Answers Jun 27, 2012

I think you could find some really interesting reading by googling it. I think there have been few genuine societies where women dominate men. Seems to me that I have heard of those where women are considered central figures in government or iin making decisions for the group. Or held as highly respected leaders. There are indications that there have been tribes where women engaged in battle and performed other duties that we might traditionally think of as "male". One thing I read indicates that most societies that are what you might call "matriarchal" are more egalitarian, where both sexes have power. The patriarchal societies, on the other hand, are generally about domination of women and children.

Best Answer

I thought we were already there. The Amazon women just haven't told us yet.

Best Answer

HA HA

Best Answer

There have been matriarchal groups before. It would have seemed natural in the days when many cultures god was a sacred female. The fact that things seem like nature now doesn't meant it's anything other than culture. Even look at all that Minoan art, they are priestesses, as in female.

Best Answer

There are a few surviving matriarchies in the world and essentially what happens is, for whatever reason, the woman gain control over the purse strings, markets, and politics. In Greece one matriarchal culture is based on fishing and the men can be gone for long periods of time. It is up to the women to deal with the finances and property while they are gone and when the men return home they are treated like royalty.

In the Amazonian myth the women captured men for breeding, and then killed them. No men hanging around, problem solved.

Best Answer

I think there have been Matriarchy's. Where the mommy's rule.

Best Answer

Like the Kartrashians?

Best Answer

It maybe a while, methinks. but not entirely out of the question

Best Answer

Well i am a very tall woman of 6ft2 so I would love to start the amazon place!

Any others want to join me?

C xx

Best Answer

Sure, we can start by having women pull their weight with all the really dirty and dangerous jobs like coal mining.

Best Answer

and guys can raise the babies...

Best Answer