travelingthinker travelingthinker 26-30, M 9 Answers Dec 8, 2012 in Pets

I think it's weird he doesn't just go by Will, I mean his first name is

Willard

Best Answer

so true, maybe his brother had trouble saying Will?

Best Answer

Who is this willard,please

Best Answer

That's Mitt romey's first name....

Best Answer

No ,because it would focused a LOT MORE attention to what he did to his car sick dog. ( like strapped the carrier to the car roof and hosed it down at every gas stop.) A lot of peeps would like to have demonstrated to him what that must have been like( one car at a time) Talk about water boarding.

Best Answer

So If I change my name into obama,I'll be a president ,too?

Best Answer

Absolutely Mr. Obama

Best Answer

So do you want to work for me.sir?

Best Answer

Yes captain!

Best Answer

No. He's still an entitled corporate a-hole.

Best Answer

Maybe if he had been called Micky Rooney.

Best Answer

He would have done better had he put more effort into fighting off all the bullshít poured into people's ears by Obama.

Best Answer

Well he didn't did he,because he couldn't could could he, because the populace agreed with your president and no one respects POOR LOOSERS

Best Answer

Yes, he could have, actually. He didn't run as well a campaign as he could have and he didn't pummel Obama with all of the tripe and scandals that occurred during his presidency. He played to nice, Obama played dirty and low and he won because the American people are gullible, want free-handouts from the government and cannot think for themselves.

Best Answer

Either one would have been better than "Willard".

Can you imagine voting for a president named Willard? I felt he was doomed right there!

Best Answer

The country voted for one called "Barrack Hussein." Really?

Best Answer

what about Millard Fillmore?

Best Answer

Barack Hussein sounds kinda mean, but Willard is just plain nerdy!

Best Answer

You do know there was dictator and mass murderer in the middle east who went by the name "Saddam Hussein" right?

Best Answer

OH really what rot. Obama put an end to Hussein who was senior Bushe's legacy. Republicans are considered world class clowns outside of UsA. U keep us amused

Best Answer

Uh, no...Obama did nothing except say, "yup, go ahead." I find it pathetic that you're trying to claim it as Obama's victory.

Best Answer

Mitt shitt wrongney would've done better if he was like a democrat and at least pretended to want change!

Best Answer